Sign in to follow this  
Cincinnati

[MOC] The Redbeard's house

8 hours ago, Cincinnati said:

I wanted to publicly thank Marin and all the classic-pirates staff for their amazing work:pir-huzzah2:

You are most welcome, but best way to thank us is by supplying us with boatload of rum for the rest of our lives building more astonishing pirate MOCs like this. Keep up the good work. :pir-thumb:

8 hours ago, Red Rackham said:

Fantastic story 😁😁😁

Thank you RedRackham. This reminds me, we are eagerly waiting for your debut in Pirate MOCs subforum. You have been dodging the public eye for too long, and the centre of the stage awaits you. See how it went well for Cincinnati. :pir-huzzah2:

On 4/21/2022 at 8:19 PM, Marooned Marin said:

Thank you RedRackham. This reminds me, we are eagerly waiting for your debut in Pirate MOCs subforum. You have been dodging the public eye for too long, and the centre of the stage awaits you. See how it went well for Cincinnati. :pir-huzzah2: 

Thanks for the trust. :pir-huzzah2:

But at the moment I'm still in the phase of amazement at the many great ideas here at the MOCs or Brethen of the brick seas.
In fact, I hardly have any leftover bricks, since the original Lego models are disassembled in the boxes (maybe someday for sale) and exactly the right number of bricks is bought for the MOCs.
But I think the biggest problem is the lack of time and that I actually find the operation of Stud.io to be quite tricky and very time-consuming.
Hence my great praise for all the models shown here. Both digitally and with real stones.:pir_laugh2: