Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Main Street Mafia 2 - Day One

I subscribe to the theory that a first-day lynch helps no one but the mafia. With so few peope and no hints as to who could be a mafioso we're left with dumb luck.

So I'll vote for no lynch. And to prevent me from disfavoring any other player, I will cast the vote for myself.

Vote: Al (Kaanere)

I encourage you to do the same.

1 hour ago, Hinckley said:

Apparently, everyone in this town has dealt with Mafias before since everyone seems to know this saying, "A no-lynch doesn't help the Town." I think it hurts the Town more in longer games with more people when a voting pattern can be established and then analyzed.

This is my thinking as well. Normally I think a first day lynch would help, but with the numbers it just seems bad. Tomorrow I think we have to try no matter what. As for the vote, c'est bon! We all have to vote for someone. I was going to suggest we each take the person below us in our nice portrait gallery, but as long as it's spread out, doesn't matter. I'll go ahead and Vote: Cheryl (Hinckley). And my name should now be loudly and proudly written on this little name tag here. I wasn't wearing one before because I thought we all knew each other! Sorry about that (seriously, did actually fix).

6 hours ago, Hinckley said:

So is the editing a self-vote?

(I added my reason for edit as I initially wrote no lynch instead of lynch while at the same time I meant the latter. Got a bit confused and needed to reread some sentences over to understand. :grin:)

6 hours ago, Hinckley said:

For one, he doesn't have his name in his megablocking signature and I had to scroll to the top to compose the vote and I'm just annoyed by that. Two, he did that *hic* —Ooo, pardon me. A bit too much whiskey perhaps—"too helpful" thing where he was the first to try to organize us and appear helpful, or be helpful as the case may be, with his "Oh golly! Well, should we vote today? I haven't read the rules but I'm rushing in to appear more helpful which may or may not indicate that I'm more interested in skating by without getting a vote than I am in reading the rules to see if there's anything that may help the Town discern the best path forward."

If we need to vote then we need to vote.

Vote: Cheryl (Hinckley)

I never really liked the cat hair you drag around with yourself, dear. Nothing personal. I hope that you're innocent but since we need to vote I'll vote on ya. Hope it puts us on good terms as independent business ladies in Main Town. :tongue:

Edit:

(I didn't notice that Ron had voted for Cheryl too, if the situation gets out of hand, I'll remove my vote.)

Edited by Jack Sassy

It all seems pretty cordial so far, everyone seems to be on the same page like beavers building a dam. 

I will vote: Joyce (jimmynick) as we want to spread the vote out, but also because they haven't said a lot since this ordeal started and we need everyone to contribute. 

Vote Count:
Ron (Zepher) - 1 (Hinckley)
Al (Kaanere) - 1 (Kaanere)
Cheryl (Hinckley) - 2 (Zepher, Jack Sassy)
Joyce (Jimmynick) - 1 (Rumble Strike)
Susan (Jack Sassy) - 2 (penalty, penalty)

With 8 players, a majority of 5 is require to lynch. Less than thirteen hours remain in this day.

Make sure you are not editing your posts!

11 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Vote: Ron (Zepher)

10 hours ago, Kaanere said:

I Vote: Al (Kaanere)

9 hours ago, Zepher said:

4 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

Edit:

2 hours ago, Rumble Strike said:

vote: Joyce (jimmynick)

10 hours ago, Rumble Strike said:

It all seems pretty cordial so far, everyone seems to be on the same page like beavers building a dam. 

I will vote: Joyce (jimmynick) as we want to spread the vote out, but also because they haven't said a lot since this ordeal started and we need everyone to contribute. 

I'm down not to lynch anyone either, so I'll spread the love too:

Vote: Ash (Tariq j)

13 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

(I added my reason for edit as I initially wrote no lynch instead of lynch while at the same time I meant the latter. Got a bit confused and needed to reread some sentences over to understand. :grin:)

If we need to vote then we need to vote.

I never really liked the cat hair you drag around with yourself, dear. Nothing personal. I hope that you're innocent but since we need to vote I'll vote on ya. Hope it puts us on good terms as independent business ladies in Main Town. :tongue:

Edit:

(I didn't notice that Ron had voted for Cheryl too, if the situation gets out of hand, I'll remove my vote.)

Darling, you should stop editing because it's against the rules and you keep getting penalties for it. You'll lynch yourself at this rate.

As I have a said before I am in favour of a no lynch so I too will spread the vote out. 

Vote: Geoff (KotZ)

Let's spread the love! Free drinks at the cafe corner!

Vote: Chez Albert (Zepher)

Vote Count:
Ron (Zepher) - 2 (Hinckley, KotZ)
Ash (Tariq j) - 1 (jimmynick)
Geoff (KotZ) - 1 (Tariq j)

With 8 players, a majority of 5 is require to lynch. A little over two hours remains in this day.

1 hour ago, jimmynick said:

Vote: Ash (Tariq j)

45 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Vote: Geoff (KotZ)

24 minutes ago, KotZ said:

Vote: Chez Albert (Zepher)

4 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Darling, you should stop editing because it's against the rules and you keep getting penalties for it. You'll lynch yourself at this rate.

Yes, I know. I had a communication breakdown so to say. 

Vote Count:
Ron (Zepher) - 2 (Hinckley, KotZ)
Ash (Tariq j) - 1 (jimmynick)
Geoff (KotZ) - 1 (Tariq j)

With 8 players, a majority of 5 is require to lynch. Nobody has been lynched today!

Please get in your night actions!

Sign in to follow this