Sign in to follow this  
Thomas Waagenaar

[OL - CH IV - Micro Reward] Both? Both. Both is good.

51663995946_56c51ca573_z.jpg

"Sir, we received funds for a new church. We have made two mock-ups down in the basement. 
 Please come and choose which one we should construct."

"Ofcourse Sacha, let me have a look."

51664673054_7cdd1dc185_c.jpg
Micro Churches

"What do you think of these designs, Sir?"

"They look excellent, however do we really have to pick one? We have two plots of land available.
 One plot in Nola Mar, and one in North Silitonia."

"Well, we could stretch the budget and get both made..."

"Sounds good to me. Let's start construction."

OOC:
Making pictures with minifigures is really difficult if you don't have a fancy light box and lights etc. So I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.
Regarding the churches, I really wanted to establish my characters to go into the religious side of BOBS too. Spoken with Ross a while back too and I've got
some neat ideas. 

This is also for both my micro-prizes from the Rebuilding Terraversa challenge. Going with 2x Large Arts/Culture means that once I finish my ship, I should have enough
income to play even with the ships upkeep. Maybe even earn more than I lose. :pir-grin:

Anyways, I'd appreciate any feedback! Especially regarding photo-stuff... :blush:

And yes, the title is a reference to "The Road to El Dorado", where the two main characters have to decide what option to take and they can't choose. :P

Edited by Thomas Waagenaar

Nice and well built churches. Your photos turned out well, the soldier's face is recognizable.

Both churches look great, but prefer the single tower one.

Also, Sasha looks suspiciously like Snake Plissken to me. :classic:

Nice-looking little churches! I like the added texture the light bley ingots add to the base of the right church.

The fig in the top picture looks like Kurt Russell :pir-grin:

Edited by evancelt

Great little micro builds. I really appreciate the "similar enough... Yet different enough" bit. Any issue licensing?

7 hours ago, evancelt said:

The fig in the top picture looks like Kurt Russell

This merrymas... *Action sounds, explosion* Kurt Russell... *Cannon fire* "Escape from TV"

Thanks all!

Wasn't the intention, but I can definitely see the likeness. Especially to his Snake Plissken character! It's basically a carbon copy of him but older! :laugh_hard:

Nice microbuild! I really like your use of parts for the windows. It turned out very well. The story works decently too. Greaty job!