Sign in to follow this  
Svelte

MOC: Agents Seabase of Dr. Inferno

:oh::oh::oh::oh: oh. :oh: my. :oh: gosh.

HOLY CRAP! that rocks! i love the deceased aqua raider guy and all the explosives( i thought he was going to blow up the base)

jifel

wait so agent trace thinks cindy borg is hot :wink: nice MOC really does look like the cliche bases of the new agents line.But hey at least they have taken down their non violent policy "Mr LEGO, tear down this wall" :classic:

wait so agent trace thinks cindy borg is hot :wink: nice MOC really does look like the cliche bases of the new agents line.But hey at least they have taken down their non violent policy "Mr LEGO, tear down this wall" :classic:

you're the only one to notice agent trace's remark about cindy so far :tongue: maybe she was just in character? on the other hand, i like to think she's a modern woman. it's up the reader to decide!

and in reply to a query of batbrick's, yes, the seaplant design is mine. i really like it - simple and effective. when this MOC bites the dust i'll probably keep the seaplant around :wink:

you're the only one to notice agent trace's remark about cindy so far :tongue: maybe she was just in character? on the other hand, i like to think she's a modern woman. it's up the reader to decide!

and in reply to a query of batbrick's, yes, the seaplant design is mine. i really like it - simple and effective. when this MOC bites the dust i'll probably keep the seaplant around :wink:

i didn't know i was the only one who noticed that,maybe trace just wants to experiment :wink:

Wow! This is so cool! Hey can you give us like instructions or something for it , because I would like to build a (very) similiar base for my stop-motion film (if you dont mind).

:tongue:

Wow! This is so cool! Hey can you give us like instructions or something for it , because I would like to build a (very) similiar base for my stop-motion film (if you dont mind).

I can't give you instructions, but it's flattering to be asked. If you look at the pics you can probably guess how most of it is done as it's not that complicated. If you have specific questions just ask. It was mainly built from the Sentai Fortress with a little bit of Spongebob (for the orange) and some other pieces thrown in.

The platform itself was based on the pics of 4210 Coast Guard Platform - instructions are now up for this at the Lego instruction site, although mine came out slightly differently!

Thanks for your interest, I look forward to your stop motion videos!

Edited by svelte_corps

I've been meaning to get around to making a big rant on this when I get around to it.... but it just doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Thus I'll say quickly that this ia a stunning MOC, and I love it all... especially the hair! :tongue:

More indexing, more topic reviving.

This is one of the most thorough MOCs I've seen. It's well built and looks great and all that, but what I find most impressive are all the fun little details. You captured the quirky oo7-super villain of Agents but added a ton of your own personality and creativity.My favorite part, however, is your additional characters particularly Sam Sharp, Dr. Inferno's accountant. I can tell you had a lot of fun building it. Great work! :sweet:

i love it all but why does the crab have a magnum for comic uses or because its a mutant one who is going to destroy Dr. Infernos hair NOOO -eastenders theme bellows- thank you for reading

Wow! Great job on that MOC!!! I really love it :cry_happy:

BTW this is mah first post hello all...

This topic never dies, does it? This is the third time someone revives it :tongue:

Welcome to Eurobricks! Hope you will have a great time here! :classic:

Wow! Great job on that MOC!!! I really love it :cry_happy:

BTW this is mah first post hello all...

Well, I'm flattered you chose this thread to debut in :laugh:

You can also post a new topic here to introduce yourself to everyone :wink:

This topic never dies, does it? This is the third time someone revives it :tongue:

Dr Inferno's popularity lives on! Maybe people are searching the forums for the mysterious 09 sets :wacko: The poor Seabase. It only finally got dismantled last weekend. However I have a new supervillain base planned for Dr I which I hope to start work on soon. All the MOCing around the traps here at EB has been very inspiring.

Well, I'm flattered you chose this thread to debut in :laugh:

You can also post a new topic here to introduce yourself to everyone :wink:

Dr Inferno's popularity lives on! Maybe people are searching the forums for the mysterious 09 sets :wacko: The poor Seabase. It only finally got dismantled last weekend. However I have a new supervillain base planned for Dr I which I hope to start work on soon. All the MOCing around the traps here at EB has been very inspiring.

You have dismantled it :oh3: Nooo! :tongue:

It will live on in my (still unfinished :hmpf: ) copy of it. It turned out a little different, though.

Inferno Sea Base On! :thumbup:

Hah! I am still waiting to see the stop motion video :laugh:

:blush:

I....bumped into a problem...my computer crashed, with SMP.

I will still do the movie, but it will take a while. I´m trying to start a webshop selling lego (20 percent off everything) right now, so I don´t have time to finish the re-design of my tabletown, neither making the stop-motion film.

However, I´ll post a link to it here on EB when it´s finished.

Amazing! It's better than the Volcano Base, and I freaking love the Volcano Base! But this... WOW! :pir-cry_happy: But in the case of some of the Doc's henchmen, the eye/fingerprint scanner might just be adding insult to injury. (i.e. Spy Clops, Saw Fist, Claw-dette, Gold Tooth, Dollar Bill, Magma Commander) Other than that, beautiful.

I liked Mr.FluffyBot a lot.I also like that you changed a coast gard set into a Shark feeding,plane patform Inferno base, I did not like that that you made Dr.Infernos hair.

Edited by Agent192

I love it. I love how you took the coastguard base, and made it into something totally different.

All the fun and cool details really make this moc alive. :classic:

Blue Brick

Edited by The Blue Brick

I liked Mr.FluffyBot a lot.

Really?! You felt the urge to bring a 3 year old thread to the frontpage? for one line. Needless to say, the staff is now watching.

I love it! I really like how you've captured the essence of a villain's fortress! And with all of the extra play features (like the light-up laser cannon), it could have been an actual LEGO set!

This looks awesome, Great job! If it was an actual set I would defenitly consider buying it! :thumbup:

EDIT: Oh, I didn't realize it was an old thread. Either way, nice MOC!

Edited by Drilll