5 hours ago, R0Sch said:

No, it's the licensed CE vehicle of March 2022. I'm confident we'll get another licensed vehicle in August (similar to the T2) and maybe another one in October (similar to the Pickup Truck).

Thanks to oversaturation because the Vespa isn't grabbing me.

I wonder, similar to the fiat, if they will do another run in a different color (mint). I was just reading somewhere (promobricks?) about this set and I swear they mentioned green. 

1000x800p.jpg

1000x800p%20(1).jpg

1000x800p%20(2).jpg

1000x800p%20(3).jpg

1000x800p%20(4).jpg

I think this is a nice looking set. Great captured shapes and the color is fabulous! Also interesting for MOC builders because of the many parts in new colors and the new white-walltires! This set seems to be really big.

Does anyone know why this has disappeared from the Lego online shop? Direct links result in a 404 error and search results only return the mini 40517

1 hour ago, CastleRail said:

Does anyone know why this has disappeared from the Lego online shop? Direct links result in a 404 error and search results only return the mini 40517

No. Pretty weird. Still available in US.

42 minutes ago, Shiva said:

10297 and 10298 are AWOL in the Lego online shop for Sweden.

Same for the Netherlands.

I have 10298 on order since Tuesday, shows in warehouse, but has not been sent yet. Got an email from lego.com today that they're "receiving a high volume of orders" and so it's taking them more time to pack and ship.

13 hours ago, Shiva said:

jfbat, I hope you get your order as fast as possible.

Got an email today that it's on its way. I ordered it from lego.com, because I was not too sure if or when it would be available from the local toy store, but saw that they also have it for sale now yesterday. So in the end I could've picked it up there, instead of having to wait until monday or tuesday... Ah well.

Atleast it is on the way :)

I think I have read reviews of both 10297 and 10298, but I can not find those anywhere on eurobricks. Well, atleast 10297 had a review, I think.

Are any of the 'Scala' dolls adequately proportioned for this set? :sceptic:
I really would like to have a rider with mine.