Sign in to follow this  
Sympatik Brick

[Freebuild] The "Zany Snake" potion store in Marginea (Avalonia)

The « Zany snake » potion store

The "Zany Snake" potion store attracts a very diverse clientele and these clients sometimes come from faraway kingdoms as its fame is so good.

The store has an entrance located on the village side and an exit which leads directly into a gloomy forest. This particularity allows a minimum of discretion to the customer who can thus if he wishes to consume his potion out of sight.

The store manager, Salzar Natrix, only allows one person in his stall at a time. Her latest client, hooded, seems in a hurry to bring home her precious beverage ...

But isn't she wearing a uniform belonging to the dragon clan? Why is she trying to hide her identity?

The "Zany Snake" potion store in Marginea

Edited by Sympatik Brick

Seems like fantasy creations are back on the menu in Avalonia! Props for working with the dark orange and baloon pieces! Nice cauldron, and the cloth pieces are a perfect fit for this type of build. :thumbup: The vegetation on the front is great, actually would have liked to see that on the back as well because the dark tan doesn't work as well as the greens and browns in this setting. Keep it up!

P.s. this reminds me of a build I did way back! :)

Edited by Exetrius

Realised I never commented on this. I especially like the  way the balloon pieces curves over the windows from the front view. I feel like it might have worked well to continue this shape toward the back, but appreciate you many have needed the other such pieces for the roof! I like the droid mushrooms - do you have a name for those yet to add to the flora and fauna guide? - and that cauldron.

@EyrezerI am totally agree! I had only 7/8 parts in a bulk and it was impossible to build this Ninjago set. I tried another use for these pieces. I will probably make some changes if I found some more pieces like that.

I would probably name this mushroom boletus droidus… 

Edited by Sympatik Brick

Great little build!  When did the balloon pieces come in dark orange?  They look great and I only remember them in pink and other weird colors.  They lend a great sense of contour here.  Love the tattered cape for a sheet over the door and Sauroman's hair for the guy.  Nice use of the Ninjago snake head, too.  Well done!