WhiteFang

REVIEW: 71031 LEGO Minifigures - Marvel Studios Series 1

71031 LEGO MINIFIGURES - MARVEL STUDIOS SERIES 1   

19 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this entire Marvel Studios Series 1?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding
  2. 2. How do you find this review? Do you find it helpful and useful?

• 1 - Very helpful and useful
    • 2 - Somewhat helpful and useful
    • 3 - Little helpful and useful
    • 4 - Not helpful and useful at all
  3. 3. Do you like the distribution allocation number based on the designs for Marvel Studios Series 1?

• 1 - Yes, I love it
    • 2 - Neutral and it made no difference to me
    • 3 - No, I hate it
  4. 4. Will you like to see traditional LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series?

• 1 - Yes, I prefer the traditional LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series
    • 2 - No, I prefer licensed LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series
    • 3 - No, I prefer singular theme on LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series

Hello everyone,

Hope all of you are still coping well and good during this hectic period and I have not been very active as of sort. However, thank to our EB Ambassador, Jim for arranging this reviewing opportunity for Eurobricks and myself, which feel it will be useful to share with our community since I have just received the box. Special thanks and mention to The LEGO Group (TLG) and my wife (Belun) for the support on this reviewing endeavor. Without further ado, I am very pleased to present my latest simple review on this licensed LEGO Minifigures - Marvel Studios Series 1 which is currently available in stores. This will also be my 33rd LEGO pictorial reviews for the coverage of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series / LEGO Minifigures Theme. 

Name: 71031 LEGO Minifigures - Marvel Studios Series 1
Theme: LEGO System / Collectable Minifigures / Marvel Studios
Year: 2021
Minifigs: 12 unique minifigures
Price for 1 box: USD N.A, GBP N.A, EURO N.A, SGD $234.00
Price for 1 packet: USD $4.99, GBP 3.49, EURO 3.99, SGD $6.50
Resources: Brickset, BrickLinkBrick Insights

An image of an 71031 LEGO Marvel Studios Series 1
51658347982_7cceb71c5d_o_d.jpg
The LEGO Minifigures - Marvel Studios Series 1 main colour schema is based on navy blue background which feature the latest Marvel Studios dramas. 

[Reference 1]  [Reference 2]  [Reference 3]  [Reference 4]

The very first LEGO Marvel Superheroes CMFs
51659833704_eff5ae85e3_o_d.jpg
This is the third Minifigure series which contain a box of 36 minifigures and it appears this trend will continue as we go into 2022 for future Minifigure series. In this series, this is the very first time where we are finally treated with LEGO Marvel CMFs. Instead of seeing the usual superheroes which we had already seen over the past years with different variants, TLG had worked with Disney closely and brought four of the current Marvel Studios dramas which is an extended version of their Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). These Marvel Studio dramas are currently available for Disney+ subscribers and I am a huge fan of these four dramas - WandaVision, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, Loki and the animated cartoon drama - What If...? These are some excellent dramas and I will not be giving out any spoilers in case you have not watch any of those dramas since its release. These minifigures were released in September 2021 and I believed fans of LEGO Marvel would have already picked up a complete set of it. 

General statistics for 71031 LEGO Marvel Studios Series 1
51659383708_2b0231f4ac_o_d.jpg
 Below is the combination which I have received from my box and I am able to complete three sets (with the exception of a missing cape for the Zombie Hunter Spidey - that is quite disappointing). 

3 Scarlet Witch (s)
Vision (s)
3 Monica Rambeau (s) 
Winter Soldier (s)
3 Captain America (s)
Loki (s)
3 Sylvie (s)
3 Zombie Hunter Spidey (s)
Zombie Captain America (s)
Captain Carter (s)
T'Challa Star-Lord (s)
3 Gamora with Blade of Thanos (s)

Front view of the LEGO Marvel Studios Series 1 promotional poster
51659383573_39f46fb7d9_o_d.jpg  

Back view of the LEGO Marvel Studios Series 1 promotional poster
51658347822_5af8430c79_o_d.jpg

Each minifigure contained in this sealed packet. You can view more of the details at the back of the sealed packet. In every packet, there is this useful part which can be used to help pose your minifigure in elevating position. There are also quite a number of numerous spare parts as well. You might want to note that some of the minifigures' content sealed bags are not easy to take out as I had noticed some of it are glued to the bag edge as well. 

1) The Scarlet Witch
51659833369_5a6daa0a29_o_d.jpg
Without further ado, let's bring out the first minifigure from the Marvel Studios Series - WandaVision (Season 1 - nine episodes) which feature our beloved Scarlet Witch that went through lots of emotional upheaval since the Age of Ultron. This Scarlet Witch design is the true classic design in Marvel Comics and seeing how Scarlet Witch evolved from her gothic looks when it first appear, till she become a member of Avengers and now where she is right now after the end of WandaVision. This design is very remarkable and accurate. I strongly believe this is how we will see her in future MCU appearances, namely the upcoming movie in Doctor Strange - Multiverse of Madness in May 2022. Till this far, Scarlet Witch has appeared in three LEGO sets with different variants. 

Parts assortment
51659833289_9b8ff6ffd8_o_d.jpg
The parts assortment are above average especially with the accurate classic design of Scarlet Witch accompanied with her red cape for the first time. The red power blasters which depict her telekinetic powers are great additions. Her hairpiece with her tiara at the front is also equally nice touch. You can view more of the details from the all rounded view inclusive of front, side and back view and alternate facial expression which has her red fury laser eyes on it. 

Charming Halloween
51659383238_75f9a73001_o_d.jpg

You shall not pass
51659833089_f3b46a1737_o_d.jpg

2) The Vision
51659154011_9447494cd9_o_d.jpg
The next accompanying character in WandaVision is none other - The Vision. He is the love partner and interest of Scarlet Witch. This is the first time that Vision had appeared in this variant and it look very cool to have him in pearl white, metallic silver and gold threads as a whole. He also had a very few appearance in other LEGO Marvel sets from Age of Ultron and Civil/Infinity War. This is the first time we are seeing a complete different Vision and I highly doubt that we will ever seen another variant design of him in the near future. 

Parts assortment
51660031755_6301c07e2c_o_d.jpg
The parts assortment are above average and the nicest part would be the laptop with printed house model on the cover with the book bind design which we had seen in Harry Potter accessories. The overall design of his torso are absolute awesome with superb printing all over his body. It also include a white cape as opposed to his former yellow cape. You can view more of the details from the all rounded view inclusive of front, side and back view

Jarvis Special Project
51658347132_67ecc434d8_o_d.jpg

An unexpected encounter
51659834489_781c26f097_o_d.jpg

3) Monica Rambeau
51659834479_30d510d463_o_d.jpg
The last minifigure being featured in WandaVision is Monica Rambeau. She is an important character in this drama which feature her being a part of an US government agency - S.W.O.R.D (Sentient Weapon Observation and Response Division), as opposed to S.H.E.L.D. She is the daughter of the late Maria Rambeau and she also knew Captain Marvel when she was a child too. This is the first ever minifigure design with an Agent of S.W.O.R.D being feature in the LEGO design and I hope we can see more of this organisation appearing in other future LEGO set appearances too. 

Parts assortment
51658348817_ba31808265_o_d.jpg
The parts assortment are slightly below average. The brick built drone which Wanda haul it out of town was average and I would rather she equip with a decent accessory or a complete new mold to accompany with. You can view more of the details from all rounded view inclusive of front, side and back view and alternate facial expression respectively. 

My dream spacecraft
51659153866_8371f97717_o_d.jpg

WandaVision
51659155256_2b263e5461_o_d.jpg

4) Winter Soldier
51659384473_70434aa80c_o_d.jpg
The next minifigure is Winter Soldier and it is the second Marvel Studios Series - The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (Season 1 - six episodes). The Winter Soldier has been an integral element since his first appearance as Bucky Barnes in Captain America - The First Avenger. This current version in this design is the most mellow and neutral blue with least hostility unlike his previous reiterations

Parts assortment
51658348772_31c4e8baca_o_d.jpg
The parts assortment are slightly above average, due to the inclusion of shield (which is actually same as Captain America aka former Falcon) and a pair of wielding daggers. I am very fond of his new metallic vibranium arm. You can view more of the details from all rounded view inclusive of front, side and back view and alternate facial expression respectively. 

Changes of Bucky Barnes
51660033080_720881ebb7_o_d.jpg

5) Captain America
51660033065_61113ccbac_o_d.jpg
The next minifigure is Captain America and this is my favourite minifigure among this series. You need to watch the series in order to understand and come to accept how he and shall become Captain America. Sam Wilson who is formerly known as the Falcon and he had appeared in limited sets with different variants as well. This is the first of its kind to feature a full-fledged Sam Wilson in Captain America outfit with his falcon technology hybrid that is supported by Wakanda technology. I got to admit it is damn cool to see him fighting in action and I can't wait to see him follow-up in MCU Phase 4. 

Parts assortment
51659384393_10ef5c0685_o_d.jpg
The parts assortment are excellent. From the printed "upgraded" red wing and the aerodynamic structure of his wings frame and flaps, these are excellent printed stuff. I could simply admire the prints and the different wing pose it can adjust to, in order to show a much dynamic Captain America in aerial combats. He also come with the same shield as the Winter Soldier in this series. You can view more of the details from all rounded view inclusive of front, side and back view

Changes of Sam Wilson
51659384348_e810d662ba_o_d.jpg

Captain America(s)
51659384333_a315e47d90_o_d.jpg

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
51659834339_972665a2b9_o_d.jpg

6) Loki
51659834329_19cdb8be3b_o_d.jpg
The next minifigure is Loki and it is the third Marvel Studios Series - Loki (Season 1 - six episodes) and among all of these four series - Loki is my favourite. Seeing him inside the Time Variance Authority (TVA) is an absolute treat and without his appearance in TVA, it was heartening to see a complete different side of Loki where you will journey the episodes altogether to gain a better understanding of him from a fresh perspective. I could imagine people whom have not watched this drama may not understand the TVA reference, but I can assure you that what you see is entirely accurate. 

Parts assortment
51660031650_b26a73ffae_o_d.jpg
The parts assortment are above average, especially with the surprising inclusion of a mini-doll - Throg (similar to Thor Classic Outfit, aside in miniature scale). It also included a mug with TVA logo on it. You can view more of the details from the all rounded view inclusive of front, side and back view and alternate facial expression respectively. 

Which Loki will you like to meet?
51658348612_2f953eb931_o_d.jpg

7) Sylvie
51659384263_f12f8406f2_o_d.jpg
This particular character - Sylvie is also a popular character in Loki and I live it as such for you to go and watch this highly acclaimed series. In fact, the alligator beside her is also equally important which explain sorts of a variant of some kind since TVA is already involve. I don't think we can have a chance to see Sylvie in other regular LEGO Marvel sets until MCU has decided to cast her into a MCU movie, but I would said she has a damn important role in what will come up in MCU Phase 4, so "thank you" - Sylvie for everything. 

Parts assortment
51658348567_d3c3d274c6_o_d.jpg
The parts assortment are above average. The alligator is an outstanding piece and I am very pleased to have this new reptile piece in the collection. She also equip with a green machete and it also come with another spare. Her hairpiece with a broken horn is a nice touch and this display accurate character design from the series. You can view more of the details from the all rounded view inclusive of front, side and back view and alternate facial expression respectively. 

Loki
51659155041_048d4b5d75_o_d.jpg

8) Zombie Hunter Spidey
51659155006_cfaf1c4546_o_d.jpg
The last Marvel Studios Series - What If...? (Season 1 - nine episodes) and it is a complete bizarre journey of endless possibilities especially for these next five minifigures. How would you imagine Spiderman donning a Doctor Strange Cape and become a Zombie Hunter at the same time. Yes, it is and you can watch on episode 5 to find out more. I prefer to display Zombie Hunter Spidey with his Peter Parker appearance as it is quite refreshing to see his face in action with the nice appearance. 

Parts assortment
51659154966_c00499cd1d_o_d.jpg
The parts assortment are average. I love the dual red capes and the interchangeable heads between Spiderman and Peter Parker. Technically, you can configure him into Spiderman, Peter Parker or Zombie Hunter of either ones. Good thing that it come with a white spider sling. You can view more of the details from the all rounded view inclusive of front, side and back view

Why are you wearing my cape?
51659834109_acda5f21d2_o_d.jpg

Pete, that is a cool outfit
51660032750_7462b589e6_o_d.jpg

9) Zombie Captain America
51660032670_b21537fd25_o_d.jpg
The next minifigure is the Zombie Captain America which appear in Episode 5 of What If...?. This minifigure will match well with Zombie Hunter Spidey and even though the bizarre idea of seeing Captain America being an undead is strange but this is truly impactful for zombie fans to have the first legitimate zombie superhero equivalent. Of course, you don't expect that Zombie Captain America to be all heroic. 

Parts assortment
51659153836_faafbf92db_o_d.jpg
The parts assortment are average, other than the scarred shield which is my favourite accessory in this assortment. You could showcase a much worn out looking shield of Captain America than a pristine version. The rest of the design are heavily zombie influenced with torn and tatter clothing. You can view more of the details from the all rounded view inclusive of front, side and back view

Superhero Zombie
51659384033_71bcbdf355_o_d.jpg

10) Captain Carter
51658348332_312bcf273b_o_d.jpg
The next superhero is Agent Carter becoming Captain Carter or Captain Britain in episode 1 of What If...? . This is a very cool alternate outcome of seeing Peggy Carter instead of Steve Rogers becoming the equivalent of Captain America. The overall design and outfit of her uniform is done beautifully and I am very fond of the union jack being featured on the torso and shield which is a very refreshing appearance.  

Parts assortment
51659383918_d3dbc286eb_c_d.jpg
The parts assortment are above average and the biggest highlight for me is the shield of Captain Carter. The 3 pieces of 1x1 translucent brick forms the Tesseract (one of the six infinity stones). You can view more of the details from the all rounded view inclusive of front, side and back view and alternate facial expression respectively.

Super Soldiers
51659383858_a622a95ac7_o_d.jpg

Captain, what is your order?
51659383848_5965eef543_o_d.jpg

11) T' Challa Star-Lord
51658348222_e33e8d66b2_o_d.jpg
The next minifigure feature T'Challa becoming Star-Lord instead of taking his mantle as Black Panther in Wakanda. You can find out more about his journey in Episode 2 of What If...?. In that episode, he really change the way how he became the Guardian to be in the great universe with his great persona. 

Parts assortment
51659833889_6d9402e4af_o_d.jpg
The parts assortment are average. He is equipped with his typical Star-Lord helmet with his black hair at the top that separate from the original helmet and he also got himself with a set of dual blasters. I am particularly fond of how the purple colour scheme match well with his overall attire. You can view more of the details from the all rounded view inclusive of front, side and back view.

Different times, different outcome
51660032490_11527d27c2_o_d.jpg

12) Gamora with Blade of Thanos
51659833874_f64b160f1a_o_d.jpg
The last character in What If...?. features Gamora who ends up in the last episode. She who wield Blade Of Thanos (either by inheritance or reasons unknown) - that you can find out on your own. She is one of the important characters in the finale who will accompany T'Challa and Captain Carter in her quest to become the new members of an unknown group (which is set by The Watcher). Hence, it is important to watch for yourself and to find out how did Gamora don in this incredible battle armour too. 

Parts assortment
51659383053_b1036807a9_o_d.jpg
The parts assortment are average and the notable accessory was the brick-built blade. The design of her torso was very nicely done with the gold and black combination that match well with her green skin. You can view more of the details from the all rounded view inclusive of front, side and back view and alternate facial expression respectively.

Make me proud
51659833744_dcaecc83a2_o_d.jpg

What If...?
51660032410_cb55ec6b0b_o_d.jpg

Have you bought your complete series?
51658348027_f3a98baa8f_o_d.jpg

To conclude, the LEGO Minifigures - Marvel Studios Series 1 is a mixed bag of feelings. It is a very niche series which will strongly appeal to current MCU LEGO fans and to the group of fans who have or already completed watching the four mentioned TV series in Disney+. It is obvious that this series is meant to provide additional marketing promotion and coverage for products related to these newly released TV series. It is definitely the first time I had seen such a close tie-in and I must admit that TLG have done a great job to reference it well. However, anything outside of this group, it will be hard to appeal to them as they will not know how these characters come about. That is definitely some sort of restrictive towards licensed CMFs. The CMFs quality are top notch and I am glad that it still continue to serve as an avenue for others to acquire minifigures which is of unconventional to mainstream sets. Till this point, it still remain relevant even though the number of minifigures have dropped quite a fair amount of 25% from the former 16 (which I have truly missed). Nonetheless, I hope you have at least gotten yourself a chance to own a complete set. After all, this is the very first LEGO Marvel CMFs series ever release in LEGO Minifigures Theme. 

Please note that all opinions and content shown in this Eurobricks pictorial review is from 'WhiteFang' and is not meant to represent LEGO official views. It is purely stated to share as a vantage point of a reviewer.

Summary review
Playability: 10/10 (New licensed characters' designs from the Marvel series which would expand onto your gameplay.)
Design: 8/10 (Most designs are pretty and a couple of new parts including the Thorg and Alligator.)
Price: 6/10 (Pricing seems ok for now as there are no price hike which is quite reasonable.)
Overall: 8/10 (Marvel fans, ready yourselves to complete this series.)

I gave it a "5" based on my Review Score Card. :wink: What about yours?

I hope everyone of you enjoyed reading this simple review of mine. Comments and Criticisms are welcomed.
Pictures can be found in My Flickr.

If you are interested to read the past LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series reviews, you may find the following links below!

8683: Collectable Minifigures Series 1
8684: Collectable Minifigures Series 2
8803: Collectable Minifigures Series 3
8804: Collectable Minifigures Series 4
8805: Collectable Minifigures Series 5
8827: Collectable Minifigures Series 6
8831: Collectable Minifigures Series 7
8833: Collectable Minifigures Series 8
71000: Collectable Minifigures Series 9
71001: Collectable Minifigures Series 10
71002: Collectable Minifigures Series 11
71004: Collectable Minifigures The LEGO Movie Series
71005: Collectable Minifigures The LEGO Simpsons Series
71007: Collectable Minifigures Series 12
71008: Collectable Minifigures Series 13
71009: Collectable Minifigures The LEGO Simpsons Series 2
71010: Collectable Minifigures Series 14
71011: Collectable Minifigures Series 15
71012: Collectable Minifigures The LEGO Disney Series
71013: Collectable Minifigures Series 16
71014: Collectable Minifigures - DFB Football Series 2016
71017: Collectable Minifigures The LEGO Batman Movie Series

71018: Collectable Minifigures Series 17
71019: Collectable Minifigures The LEGO Ninjago Movie Series
71020: Collectable Minifigures The LEGO Batman Movie Series 2
71021: Collectable Minifigures Series 18

71022: Collectable Minifigures The LEGO Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts Series 1
71023: Collectable Minifigures The LEGO Movie 2 Series
71024: Collectable Minifigures - The LEGO Disney Series 2

71025: Collectable Minifigures Series 19
71028: Collectable Minifigures The LEGO Harry Potter Series 2
71030: Collectable Minifigures The LEGO Looney Tunes Series 1

41775: Unikitty Series 1

Dear Eurobricks Community, 

I am very pleased to share with all of you my newest review work on the LEGO Minifigures - Marvel Studios Series 1. I hope you will enjoy reading this reviewing coverage. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. 

Thank you. 

WhiteFang

That picture of Vision with the E.M.M.I. makes me wish even more for official Metroid sets. Hopefully that's on the horizon now that TLG is so close with Nintendo.

Overall, I do agree with your conclusion. The appeal of the series does seem rather niche, especially compared to other licensed series like DC and Harry Potter which took a more general approach rather than focusing in on a specific area of the franchise. After waiting almost ten years since the Marvel theme started for its own CMF series, it's certainly not what I expected but I'll welcome it anyway.

This series does make me wish that 16 figures per series was still the standard. There's notable exceptions from the represented shows. Agatha, Baron Zemo, and Morbius are the biggest ones that come to mind for me. Given the limits of 12 figures, this makes some of the choices seem odd. Zombie Hunter Spider-Man really sticks out to me as a poor choice. While there are small differences, at the end of the day its basically Spider-Man with a cape. As you mentioned, this was probably a limit of who Marvel/Disney told TLG to produce. There's a lot of overlap between the characters in this series and the figures produced for Hasbro's Marvel Legends action figure line, so I'm guessing there were pretty strict guidelines for the Disney+ content.

Personally, I'm a little over halfway complete on the series as I've had a little trouble finding them at retail. So far, my favorite part of the entire series might have to be the Throg mold, it's adorable!

I pre-ordered a complete series online so I’n glad I didn’t have to go hunting for this series, it was ridiculously hard to find for a while here.

While I agree that a lot of these figures may be a little niche, I think it’s nice to have at least some coverage for the Disney+ Marvel shows. It’s also nice to see Marvel minifigures with such exquisite detailing, which they tend to lack in the sets. I have some qualms with this series (like why does Bucky come with a shield or the omission of characters like Zemo or John Walker), but overall, this has to be one of my favorite series to date. It reminds me a lot of the first Lego Batman Movie series, which also featured some niche characters and had gorgeously detailed superhero minifigures.

Despite not watching the Disney+ shows, this series has to be one of my favourites due to the character selection and print quality. There are only a few nitpicks, such as the inclusion of Captain Carter, who was already available in the Hydra Stomper set, as well as the omission of John Walker or Zemo. But I can understand the absence of certain characters due to the now licence-wide limit of 12 Minifigures per series. Imagine how better this series could be if it wasn't for that. And because of it, I still rate the Lego Batman Movie Series 1 higher than this on my personal ranking. I have half the set now and am planning to complete it by the end of this week. My overall rating - 8/10

I am not the biggest Marvel fan, but I can imagine fan being very happy with this set!

Thanks for the outstandig review, as always!

21 hours ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

That picture of Vision with the E.M.M.I. makes me wish even more for official Metroid sets. Hopefully that's on the horizon now that TLG is so close with Nintendo.

Overall, I do agree with your conclusion. The appeal of the series does seem rather niche, especially compared to other licensed series like DC and Harry Potter which took a more general approach rather than focusing in on a specific area of the franchise. After waiting almost ten years since the Marvel theme started for its own CMF series, it's certainly not what I expected but I'll welcome it anyway.

This series does make me wish that 16 figures per series was still the standard. There's notable exceptions from the represented shows. Agatha, Baron Zemo, and Morbius are the biggest ones that come to mind for me. Given the limits of 12 figures, this makes some of the choices seem odd. Zombie Hunter Spider-Man really sticks out to me as a poor choice. While there are small differences, at the end of the day its basically Spider-Man with a cape. As you mentioned, this was probably a limit of who Marvel/Disney told TLG to produce. There's a lot of overlap between the characters in this series and the figures produced for Hasbro's Marvel Legends action figure line, so I'm guessing there were pretty strict guidelines for the Disney+ content.

Personally, I'm a little over halfway complete on the series as I've had a little trouble finding them at retail. So far, my favorite part of the entire series might have to be the Throg mold, it's adorable!

Glad you like the Amiibo addition, which is a first for me in my LEGO reviews (I owned more than 60 amiibos and will love to sneak them in the future). I have recently bought the Metroid Dread amiibos and I am hopeful to see more LEGO and Nintendo IP collaboration in the near future. Some disappointments in this series is to be expected and I do agree with your observation that there is a likelihood for such limit and design choice which could be influenced by Disney/Marvel. 

18 hours ago, The Stud said:

I pre-ordered a complete series online so I’n glad I didn’t have to go hunting for this series, it was ridiculously hard to find for a while here.

While I agree that a lot of these figures may be a little niche, I think it’s nice to have at least some coverage for the Disney+ Marvel shows. It’s also nice to see Marvel minifigures with such exquisite detailing, which they tend to lack in the sets. I have some qualms with this series (like why does Bucky come with a shield or the omission of characters like Zemo or John Walker), but overall, this has to be one of my favorite series to date. It reminds me a lot of the first Lego Batman Movie series, which also featured some niche characters and had gorgeously detailed superhero minifigures.

I am sure if other readers who have not watch the series - will be shouting OMG - why there is Zemo. Well, that was my initial reaction when I first watch the drama and the inclusion was worthy. Agree that it could or might be a little better if John Walker is included. How many of you would actually know who is he without watching the show. I wouldn't and I probably would not be able to relate if I had never watch. This is a very niche CMFs and it is really well suited for hardcore LEGO Marvel fans or fans for these MCU TV series. 

13 hours ago, Sansy said:

Despite not watching the Disney+ shows, this series has to be one of my favourites due to the character selection and print quality. There are only a few nitpicks, such as the inclusion of Captain Carter, who was already available in the Hydra Stomper set, as well as the omission of John Walker or Zemo. But I can understand the absence of certain characters due to the now licence-wide limit of 12 Minifigures per series. Imagine how better this series could be if it wasn't for that. And because of it, I still rate the Lego Batman Movie Series 1 higher than this on my personal ranking. I have half the set now and am planning to complete it by the end of this week. My overall rating - 8/10

When I first compare with both Captain Carter minifigure design, I prefer the CMFs version more than the Hydra Stomper set where she wear a stealth suit. I find it less appealing unlike the one in this design and this is also another reason why I did not buy the Hydra Stomper set at all. Like I said above, not having John Walker or Zemo is definitely disappointing for fans who "had" watched the series, so yes - I echo that. Like I mention in the review, there is no mention of them and it is up to readers in EB to find out on their own if they are keen to know who they are inside The Falcon and The Winter Soldier series. 

4 hours ago, Jim said:

I am not the biggest Marvel fan, but I can imagine fan being very happy with this set!

Thanks for the outstandig review, as always!

Thanks Jim. Super glad that I had finally got a chance to review this for EB. Never late than ever! :sweet: 

Oh no, I also had a missing cape for Spidey! I thought it was my own bad luck but it looks like a prevailing problem across the globe...gosh!

Edited by niteangel

Great review, as all others done by White Fang!

This is one of the few series, where I just get one copy of each fig - simply beacuse I have absolutely no knowledge of any of the figs, nor the series you qoute. 

There is really nothing in any of the figs that I like - the only feeling I got when i looked at the series was "Oh no, not another Spidey figure - as if I didnt already have scores of Spideys".

On 11/25/2021 at 11:39 AM, niteangel said:

Oh no, I also had a missing cape for Spidey! I thought it was my own bad luck but it looks like a prevailing problem across the globe...gosh!

To be honest, I am not sure how prevalent it is. I double checked my opened packets to ensure it was not stuck beneath the bag seal. I am damn sure it was not there. Pity that you had to suffer the inconvenience like me. 

17 hours ago, ArneNielsen said:

Great review, as all others done by White Fang!

This is one of the few series, where I just get one copy of each fig - simply beacuse I have absolutely no knowledge of any of the figs, nor the series you qoute. 

There is really nothing in any of the figs that I like - the only feeling I got when i looked at the series was "Oh no, not another Spidey figure - as if I didnt already have scores of Spideys".

Thank you. So glad you enjoy it. Simply put, if you had not watched any of those Disney+ Series, it will be very hard to appreciate the meaning and the origin of these designs.