LordDan

CDC2 CMF: LordDan

51644913647_f0ca634f4a_k.jpg

Avalonia: 

Ranger

51645737476_7ab633e71f_c.jpg

These mysterious figures are the protectors of the Avalonian people. Although each ranger wears their own gear and are only loosely affiliated each other, they all share an exceptional skill with bows and a strong dedication to protecting Avalonia's forests.

Avalonian Knight 

51646396969_2be28061a2_c.jpg

A member of the flight of Dragons, this brave Avalonian warrior fights for honor and justice, and wears an strangely familiar set of armor.

Avalonian Expeditionary Force Soldier

51645738201_de9f137180_c.jpg

The brave members of Avalonia's expeditionary force explore, protect , and defend Avalonia. They expand Avalonia's interests both within the guild and throughout all of Historica.

Nocturnus:

Teacher

51645962143_e1697cd67e_c.jpg

Ssssstudentsss , I hope you prepared for todaysss exam. Failure will be punisssshed.

Wraith

51646596125_25802db9f2_c.jpg

he long dead that roam the swamplands of Nocturnus, forever hunting anyone unlucky enough to cross their path.

Vampire Noble

51645961218_21aca5ce59_c.jpg

A lady of Shadowmere's court , she is as deadly as she is beautiful.

The Immortal Baker 

51645961833_b38f9eb53c_c.jpg

This chef devoted his life to replicating the work of the masters to create the famed Nocty pumpkin pie. In the end it cost him his life, but in Nocturnus that is only a minor setback. Now he roams the wilderness, roaming all of Nocturnus in his endless efforts to finally create a worthy pumpkin pie.

Kaliphlin:

University Researcher 

51645737551_f4d40602a8_c.jpg

This scholar from the University of Petraea prefers a hands on approach to learning, rather than reading dusty scrolls.

Mercenary 

51645737391_48b20d1074_c.jpg

This mercenary is renowned for their expertise in martial arts and bladed combat. 

The Blue Knight

51644912912_07913ac570_c.jpg

Not much is known about this mysterious figure, but they are well known in the fighting tournaments and arenas of Kaliphlin.

Fire Mage

51645737901_a36b5ff403_c.jpg

A member of the order of Fire mages based in Kaliphin. She is a seasoned warrior who has fought in many battles

Mitgardia:.

Dwarven Miner

51646397504_f1a9023e8c_c.jpg

Mining is a time honored profession among dwarves, however this dwarf has a secret. He gains his wealth not from mining ore or gems, but by mining his way into the treasury rooms of rich lords and nobles.

Berserker

51645961858_d240ba66ff_c.jpg

These fearsome warriors go into a blinding rage when in battle.

Varlyrio:

Guard Captain

51645961943_971bf796ee_c.jpg

Guarding and protecting the streets of Varlyrio against any who would cause trouble.

Gnome Explorer

51645738006_7d16224e73_c.jpg

Although short in stature, this brave gnome searches the coast of Varlyrio for treasure and loot.

Cedrica:

Royal Guard

51644912787_9884bd2c78_c.jpg

This mysterious knight is a member of the royal guard protecting the Queen. However, he spends less of his time actually standing guard and more of his time hunting down and eliminating the enemies of the crown.

Edited by LordDan
formatting

I like these figs a lot, they really have a feel to them! My favorites are the Ranger, Immortal Baker, Mercenary, and Fire Mage, and of course the epic guard from Cedrica! 

These are some great figures, I love how you integrated old and modern pieces on all of the bulky knights, and the consistent researcher subtheme. Integrating the nexo knights armor with the old Knight Kingdom II stuff is great, as is the Mando helmet on the royal guard! Also have to shout out the Nocturnian baker :excited:

The snake teacher made me grin... imagine seeing that every day in class!  The immortal baker is also fun. :grin:

This is a great set of figures you have here!

I really like the Mercenary (really like that torso-legs combo) and The Blue Knight (you took a bunch of parts/colors from different sources and made it work).

However, my favorites are probably The Cedrican Royal Guard (eye-catching design, with great parts for the helmet and shoulder pads) and The Immortal Baker (really unique/charming design + backstory)!

Oh, I like this series!  The Teacher made me laugh, and the Ranger, Wraith, Mercenary, and Royal Guard are strong entries.  My favorite is the University Researcher!

Good to see more lore added to Nocty's pumpkin pies too! :moar:

Ha!  The Nocturnus teacher is brilliant and had me cracking up!  Love it!  You have a lot of really solid builds in here, such as the Avalonian knight.  Really well thought out and executed, with a touch of humor (the immortal baker!).  Great job!

I like all the greens of the Avalonian Knight (very fitting for that guild).  The Nocturnus snake teacher is fun.  The Varlyrian figs seem especially well matched to that guild.

Fun entry, Dan! The Royal Guard immediately draws the attention with his fabulous armour and NPU Mandalorian helmet! I like the Fire Mage and Dwarven Miner too. The Immortal baker is a real goofball, but I bet the cloth hides some clever construction to attach all those arms. :laugh: The Ssssserpentine Teacsssssher issss perhapsssss jussssssst the man we need in the Zotharith Ssssschool for Magicsss. :grin::wink: (snake-speak ever get old? :laugh:).

The Blue Knight is an inspired one, the detailed torso and leg prints work very well together, also with the gap in the chest armour, and I kind of wish that fine detail would carry on (more) at the head and shield. Maybe some menacing glowing eyes or just a regular head would have looked good, and a Lion knight shield? Cool concept, though. :thumbup: