Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Zepher Reporting in!

Well, my names Zepher... I'm now a member... you can see some of my creations here on my Mocpages...

http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

I'm from CABG, there are even more of my creations there. Anywho, glad to finally join/post.

:yoda: That's Yoda.

Edited by Zepher

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Please be sure to have a look around and feel free to stop into the Community Forum where you'll find a number of threads designed to help us learn more about you, while you learn more about us.

Thanks for joining! :thumbup:

Humerous Moc page you have there Chr... i mean Zepher!

Welcome to eurobricks, i garantee you will like your stay/be banned early on (others will only understand this joke after visiting the MOC page...), just bring in more of that humour and im sure you will soon have friends, i noted Sir Nodroj was mentioned in your mocpages, im sure your aware but he can be found about the place from time to time...

make sure to visit the pirate forum some time/go to hell and burn. :thumbup:

honesly all those before you hang me for abuse towards a new member, visit the moc page, you will soon enjoy the joke!

all the best with your journey on EB

Cpt. PB

Thanks all for the warm welcome! I'll exciting to finally be here at Eurobricks!

Welcome to Eurobricks(and long may it reign as the greatest of all Lego fan forums :thumbup: )!

You're from the Clone Army Builders Guild, right? Seems all of you guys are scrambling over for the contest... :tongue:

Enjoy your stay and consider yourself a full-time member; don't just stay for the contests! Join the discussions! You don't know how much you're missing... :sweet::wink: