Sign in to follow this  
street87

Modular Town House

Hello Everyone. I present you my first ever modular building...🙂
It is my version of a town house with inner parking space. I got the inspiration of the Creator 3 in 1 - 4954 - Town House. It is a really simple build, without any extreme building techniques and a small range of parts. I tried to use only existing colors for the parts. I am not very pleased with the back of the building, where the door to the garden is, but I didn't give it much thought, since it is on the back of the building. The house went through so many change for this couple of days, but this is the final product.
You can see more images in the link below

I would like to hear your thoughts. Thank you.
Edited by street87

I find it really cute :wub:

Simple facade, but elegant, without overdoing. And nice flowers on the windowsills.

Maybe adding one simple window for each floor over the door, in the back of the building, could break the monotony of the wall.
Or ivy climbing the wall and covering part of it.

It looks good.  Visually interesting without being too busy, and a pleasant color scheme and design.  I see what you mean about the back of the building and would agree with BrickMatit in that a simple window on each floor aligned with where the door is on the first floor would break it up and would be an easy addition.  You could also think about adding something like a downspout pipe on the left side of that back wall.  Again, it would be an easy addition and give it some more detail without being distracting.

Also, while it doesn't need it, you could put some very simple machinery on the roof to suggest air handling, etc., so it looks a little more finished.

Very nice build overall!  If there are any interiors please share those as well.  :classic:

This is a really sweet and cute house. I like its traditional exterior, textured walls and color scheme. The inner corner with the entrance makes the building more interesting. The tiny garden on the side is lovely, too. 

The back of the building looks bare, which is sort of acceptable for official modulars which are marketed mostly with the front. Since your house looks well also from the side, adding some details to the back would make it even better.