Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Main Street Mafia 2 - Sign Ups!

9D1A0Yx.png

Hello! Very few people remember the original Main Street Mafia, because it was something like six or seven years ago, I barely even remember it and I hosted it. This won't be a sequel to the original game, but a sort of spiritual successor. 

I'm looking for people to participate! If you've never played mafia before in your life, why not try it now? It will be a simple game, I super promise. I'll keep sign-ups open for awhile. I'm looking for at least eight players.

Might as well join in this jolly good fun. Wouldn't hurt to play another game by Bob, would it? Count me in!

Would love to join but I'm a bit busy at the moment. Have fun everyone!

I’m a little on the busy side, but I’ve been meaning to play Mafia again and if we’re looking for one more player to kick things off, I can play!

Be good to play with Hinckley again, he passed me in his Fabuland Housewives Mafia School, which according to the Mafia games index was May 2011.

Also great to see Zeph who I played a lot with in the original Heroica game. 

6 hours ago, Rumble Strike said:

Be good to play with Hinckley again, he passed me in his Fabuland Housewives Mafia School, which according to the Mafia games index was May 2011.

Also great to see Zeph who I played a lot with in the original Heroica game. 

I like how Zepher is still using the avatar for the character I gave him in a mafia game.

That’s eight! I’ll have roles out within 24 hours. If anyone else wants to sign up between now and then, feel free.