Sign in to follow this  
Servertijd

CDC2 Ancient Wonders : The Forgotten entrance of Kaligem

"Kaligem...

Once one of the largest and richest cities in Historica.

Gold glistened from the tall towers, Walls of marble.

It is said in the tales that there was no poverty, no shortage of food and there was a house for everyone."

"But, is just a tale? or did the city really exist?''

"Who knows...''

Deep beneath the sand hills lay this temple.

A temple with a grand hall and a road into the dark depths.

Where will these roads lead the residents of Kaliphlin?

Is this the Forgotten entrance to Kaligem? 

51626449864_4456d0c8ce_b.jpg[GOH] Ancient wonders : The forgotten entrance of Kaligem by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

So here is my entry :)

Oh, very excellent. :drool:  Photography and editing for this is great, all the different parts used for details in the walls are great, the way the sand has flowed into the room through the door is great, and all of the furniture and whatnot you added really gives a sense of "work in progress" in the scene.

Wow, amazing entry!

The picture looks like a painting, so that is very well done :)

Love to see the continuation of the Kaligem legends and myths :moar:

This turned out just as lovely as your adventurers version, the lighting is the icing on a cake full of great details.  I didn't mention the triangle tile pattern in my comment on Flickr, but it's one of my favorite of the stone details!

On 10/25/2021 at 1:21 AM, Eyrezer said:

Beautiful build and picture. Glad to see you repurposed it for GOH. 

Thanks man!

On 10/25/2021 at 2:30 AM, LordDan said:

This build is just gorgeous, with the lighting and editing just topping off a super detailed build. 

Thank you :D

On 10/26/2021 at 9:18 AM, mrcp6d said:

Oh, very excellent. :drool:  Photography and editing for this is great, all the different parts used for details in the walls are great, the way the sand has flowed into the room through the door is great, and all of the furniture and whatnot you added really gives a sense of "work in progress" in the scene.

Thank you :)!

On 10/26/2021 at 3:04 PM, Maxim I said:

Wow, amazing entry!

The picture looks like a painting, so that is very well done :)

Love to see the continuation of the Kaligem legends and myths :moar:

Gotta continue the Kaligem legends!

16 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

This turned out just as lovely as your adventurers version, the lighting is the icing on a cake full of great details.  I didn't mention the triangle tile pattern in my comment on Flickr, but it's one of my favorite of the stone details!

Thank you!

4 hours ago, W Navarre said:

I like this one too, Arabs make everything better, right! NPU with the rollerblades for a design on the wall. 

I can only agree! Thanks!

Really beautiful lighting!  I like the circular drain in the floor and all the attention to detail you have in the 'dig site'.  I keep wanting Indiana Jones to burst through the door!

The photo itself is gorgeous, with a great composition an amazing lighting...And the build is impressive! So many details, so much texture! A true wonder it is.

Beautiful job!  I enjoyed seeing the progress pictures.  The final result is spectacular.  The size feels appropriate and the minifigures really set the scale.  The way both the lighting and the sand spills into the room achieves a great effect.  The stonework (on the floor and walls) is my favorite part.