Sign in to follow this  
Dutch Thriceman

[GBW] Side - Koszmar - Coldmans End

An undisclosed location in Koszmars mountainous region, the mountain estate known as "Vulture's nest".

51625736480_e140fd570a_b.jpg

Guard 1: Blyat, it's freezing at these altitudes, can't believe the director is making us patrol on the outside,
               I mean the only way to reach the mansion is by heli and the location is one of Koszmars best kept secrets.
Guard 2: Right, it's like Coldman has become paranoid. Hey can I have a smoke too?
Guard 1: Haha no way tovarish! Buy your own smokes, bum.

51624049772_e8d1e51cf6_b.jpg

Sasha : Two hostiles, 11.00 and 14.00 o'clock, I'll take 11 o'clock Geist you take 14 o'clock. On my mark.
Geist: Got him in my sights kapitan!
Sasha: Fire!

51624049617_213e84a960_b.jpg

Director Coldman: What is going on out here, guards... cyka blyat.
Sasha: This is it director, the hunt for Village Idiots / Black Ram ends here.
Director Coldman: Fool, you have no idea the power of the organisation I work for, you were merely ment to be scapegoats. Killing me will change nothi-

*Blam Blam Blam*

Sasha: No director, killing you changes everything. Geist Contact President Dragimir, tell him it's done.
           To all remaining Koszmari Air-Landing Forces, surrender, we are operating legally under President Lem's command, we are on the same side!

I had this build laying around half finished for weeks friends, going to be completely honest, I was really done with the story I had setup (not GBW!). I was unmotivated to build anything for GBW because I didn't care about the current storyline I had going.

To explain how I wrapped up the story, for those who are confused; the Director of Koszmar's special forces (codename Coldman) essentially went rogue, hence the assassination plot and dealings with the Murakumo. For which my sigfig and his team was blamed, (since my last build for GBW) he went in hiding in the mountainous region of Koszmar, meanwhile my sigfig contacted Koszmar's president Dragimir Lem whom sanctioned the murder of Coldman promising to reinstate Black Ram as part of Koszmar's military if they are succesful. So that is where I'm at right now.

After this, I might not have any indepth story for a while, as I simply don't feel like locking myself down with that. Which is why I'm intentionally keeping things a bit vague, in case I want to pick up the story again in the future. For now I'll just have some minimal story builds as I try to rekindle my interest in building.

Edited by Dutch Thriceman

Good story! That's a nice red thread between your side creations! Love how you manage to represent high altitude with a cloud-like base :pir-thumb:

I fell sorry for the crow that see his nest trampled :laugh:

On 10/24/2021 at 5:10 PM, ParmBrick said:

Good story! That's a nice red thread between your side creations! Love how you manage to represent high altitude with a cloud-like base :pir-thumb:

I fell sorry for the crow that see his nest trampled :laugh:

On 10/24/2021 at 11:17 PM, Brickwolf said:

Good build, I like the roof!:thumbup:

On 10/25/2021 at 8:20 AM, SATSOK said:

Very nice build and story !!!

On 10/27/2021 at 6:55 PM, TheBeeze said:

The roof design is awesome!

Thanks guys, the roof is an idea I got after a nephew got me a lot of the reddish brown round tiles from PAB, then I was like well thanks for these but how the heck am I going to make use of them, then the idea for the roof popped in my mind.