Hey everyone, its been a long time since my latest addition to the forum in form of a MOC, as ussual. 

This time i took a different path for the MOC and started to play around C-Model concept and targeted the new 42128 Tow truck. This model has plenty of parts, interesting features and functions which can be reworked into something new and something different. I chose concrete pump truck due to lack of them in this comunity, i never saw any exept upon googling them directly. My model has similar dimensions and number of functions to the original model, exept they are filling very different role, and mainly to complement the 42112 concrete mixer which they fit together nicely i must say. 

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg

About the development of the model itself, it was difficult proces to start with, since my expertise in C-model world is nothing extraordinary and its more difficult that it may seems. and i strugled a lot with many functions that i expected to have on this truck. many features were redesigned over and over again. About the looks, i tried to match the colours as best as i could but there is a still space for improvement on my side, also the cabin is bit colourfull on my taste, but i was not able to find different solution to fit this case. about the functions you will find below list. 

Primary Features:
Spreading support legs
Extending the support legs
Turning the Cement pump arm
Lifting arm with linear acctuators for 1st arm stage
Pneumatic pump
Pneumatic switch for 2nd arm stage
Pneumatic switch for 3rd arm stage

Secondary Features: 
Lowering cement bath
Tiltable Cab
Openable doors
Working I6 engine

More info on my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/mktechniccreations

Instructions: https://rebrickable.com/users/Klein.Creations/mocs/

Video review from All the bricks together: 

Video Showcase: 

very impressive, and well done, makes me want to buy the concrete mixer also

That's a really impressive Moc and being a B-model makes it even more impressive.

I also think the color scheme is rather good, considering how much different colours are included in the set and seing that your part usage is quite high !

Well done.