Horlack Bricks

[MOC][Futuron] Patrol Corvette

Amazing build! The render could look a little better, but the build itself is very impressive! The train cockpits in particular are great NPU! 

The general design looks like it was heavily inspired by the Millennium Falcon, but it also looks like it's own unique thing at the same time. 

Keep up the good work!

That is definitely a nice parts usage going on there, such a smooth shape that doesn't look like you just shoehorned train nose sections in, but they fit in seemless with your build, most excellent! 

As for the ship itself, you clearly have good talent for building spaceships and this easily proves it. The interior is neat too, very well executed and very pleasing to the eye! 

Edited by Fuppylodders

Thanks everyone.

3 hours ago, Fuppylodders said:

That is definitely a nice parts usage going on there, such a smooth shape that doesn't look like you just shoehorned train nose sections in, but they fit in seemless with your build, most excellent! 

As for the ship itself, you clearly have good talent for building spaceships and this easily proves it. The interior is neat too, very well executed and very pleasing to the eye! 

yes, in general, I try to detail the exterior and interior decoration of my MOCS. I think a LEGO should be playable with features / tools. That is to say, a form of realism compared to the gameplay, but also, because I am Cartesian in spirit, that the details must be plausible. I am more for interior details, but not exterior. Like the Star Trek spacecraft

I see legos a bit, like a treasure chest. :bonaparte: Outside, not much is visible. But if we have it, then we discover all the gems.