Servertijd

[MOC] Adventures meets Indiana Jones

My jaw dropped on the desk. Amazing!! I love both Themes and combined to this beautiful MOC makes me cry. :blush::wub:

The gate and the details in the wall are very beautiful. I also love this creative camera and the arches on the first image, left side.

I wish you would tell us a bit about the build process. The backstory, the reason why you build it, how long it took and if you encountered any seroius problems. 

Blast it, you beat me to it! :grin:

But seriously, really an amazing build, I like the new looks they all have (especially Henry Jones Sr.) and lighting is done the way it looks even better.

An amazing job! :pir-thumb:

This is absolutely fantastic! The ruins, the scaffold, the details!!

Thanks very much for sharing it here. :sweet:

Ooooooh I would buy that!  Awesome!  Man you all amaze me. I know I don’t post much but I check every single morning to see what is new. Everyone here should be working for lego. Hands down you all are the best. 

People: "Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover."

Me, an intellectual:

Wow this looks great! Some of these characters are easily distinguished, especially Harrison Ford with his favorite hat.

Stunning!  The lighting is fantastic, especially the sunlight coming from the desert background.  I like the pile of gear in the final picture -- very detailed.

Great job! I hope those fish in the corner entered with the party or they are going to give the adventuring group quite a stomach ache!

On 10/20/2021 at 9:57 PM, Robin_IV said:

My jaw dropped on the desk. Amazing!! I love both Themes and combined to this beautiful MOC makes me cry. :blush::wub:

The gate and the details in the wall are very beautiful. I also love this creative camera and the arches on the first image, left side.

I wish you would tell us a bit about the build process. The backstory, the reason why you build it, how long it took and if you encountered any seroius problems. 

Thank you!

The MOC took me about a month to build, there are days in between that I haven't built. I don't know exactly how many hours are in it, but there are quite a few. My original idea was to make a kind of Hall of Moria, but the 2 pillars took away too much from the other details in the wall. Then I switched to an adventures theme. At first I had a jungle-like thing in mind. I came to the conclusion that a jungle ruin was just not right for this MOC. I thought, let me try a desert...and voila here is the result.

On 10/20/2021 at 11:18 PM, Jack Sassy said:

Blast it, you beat me to it! :grin:

But seriously, really an amazing build, I like the new looks they all have (especially Henry Jones Sr.) and lighting is done the way it looks even better.

An amazing job! :pir-thumb:

Thanks!

On 10/21/2021 at 11:39 AM, Peppermint_M said:

This is absolutely fantastic! The ruins, the scaffold, the details!!

Thanks very much for sharing it here. :sweet:

Thank you, I appreciate it!

On 10/21/2021 at 12:48 PM, jimim said:

Ooooooh I would buy that!  Awesome!  Man you all amaze me. I know I don’t post much but I check every single morning to see what is new. Everyone here should be working for lego. Hands down you all are the best. 

Thanks, there are some serious great builders out here on the forums yeah!

On 10/22/2021 at 12:11 AM, Sansy said:

People: "Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover."

Me, an intellectual:

Hah, you bet!  Altought, Infinity War is a marvelous crossover :P

On 10/22/2021 at 12:35 AM, AlexxInc said:

Wow this looks great! Some of these characters are easily distinguished, especially Harrison Ford with his favorite hat.

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Grey Magistrate said:

Stunning!  The lighting is fantastic, especially the sunlight coming from the desert background.  I like the pile of gear in the final picture -- very detailed.

Thank you :).

20 hours ago, karmajay said:

Great job! I hope those fish in the corner entered with the party or they are going to give the adventuring group quite a stomach ache!

We'll probably never know for sure!