Sign in to follow this  
CapOnBOBS

[OL - FB] King's College, Breshaun

"Such a Grand City as Breshaun clearly deserves a first rate institute of higher education." 

20211018_203210

So said the King and so then was it done. A large endowment from the royal coffers, a few eminent domain relocations to secure the prime real estate such a fine institution requires, and then just a matter of finding the right institutional leadership. 

20211018_203149

College President, Terrance Tussaud, who despite his outwardly flashy dress and intense mannerisms was a true champion of education and the youth of Oleon 

20211018_203023

Adoringly referred to as "Mr. T" he was known for his simple and heartfelt advice. "Stay in school! Drink your milk!" He would fire off to unsuspecting students as he trotted around campus.

20211018_203048

"Treat your momma right!" He would sign off at assemblies. Students from all over Oleon loved their President.

20211018_203013

The art department featured both drama and traditional arts.

20211018_202949

The histor department and library mutually benefitted from the husband and wife couple occupying the department head positions, while many were attracted to the archiology department for their daring stories of searching the Brick Seas for treasure.

20211018_202836

All in all the massive university campus of this large educational structure with its neo classical architecture still maintained a personal touch and demonstrated Breshaun's prominence as one of the grandest cities in the Brick Seas.

Edited by CapOnBOBS

I like the columns up to the roof in front of the blue wall. The fountain and stone wall combined with a fence look great.

:pir-wub: Blue and white never looked better at a building! I really love the fence and the fountain and the "Monsier Admiral Statue" is well posed too!

Nice work on the columns and building colors! Looks great. I really like the monochrome statue

Is the one studded end of the fountain border intentional?

9 hours ago, evancelt said:

Is the one studded end of the fountain border intentional?

My wife is convinced I have enough Lego. I assure her I do not. Prime examples here, just dont have two more of those tiles. Also don't have enough white 2x2 2 sided slopes

3 hours ago, CapOnBOBS said:

My wife is convinced I have enough Lego. I assure her I do not.

Oh I know all about that one! Great job still going for it with the missing pieces - it works (I'm sure many fountains of the world are asymmetrical or have aged over time). I often get bogged down and change my architecture if I don't have enough pieces, good to see that didn't stop you.