robbo

Congratulations

Nice muscular drawing General :laugh:

All credit goes to Apache for that :grin: I never thought of a classic spaceman all buff with my head on :laugh:

We've broken a new one! Yesterday, at 2:17 PM, there were 1104 users online. :thumbup:
Yay! I think that I was on at that time (but I probably wasn't). :tongue:

Now lets try to get to 2,000 (or at least 1,500)! :laugh:

Well this is certainly good news for us all. I think i may heve been online at the time. Anyway I agree with Ilikepi we should be aiming for higher now. I guess eurobricks is very very popular.

I think some more congratulations are in order! Eurobricks now officially has 6000 registered members. Congratulations to new member szabaszan, for registering and bringing us to this milestone. :thumbup: Eurobricks has over doubled in size since I joined. :sweet:

I think some more congratulations are in order! Eurobricks now officially has 6000 registered members. Congratulations to new member szabaszan, for registering and bringing us to this milestone. :thumbup: Eurobricks has over doubled in size since I joined. :sweet:
I think that over 2,000 or so members either never made a post, stopped going on Eurobricks, or are banned... :look:

Anyways, this is a good sign, as the LEGO community is now expanding, and more people are coming out of their dark ages! :classic:

As a newer member, I've been reading through some old threads, adn I noticed that there are alot of OG members who are banned, makes me wonder what they did wrong.

6000? Wow, I feel like such an old fart now...

And OG members? What's OG?

6000? Wow, I feel like such an old fart now...

And OG members? What's OG?

Oh, sorry, I though tthat was a term used across most forums.

OG stands for Original Gang, or basically older members who have been around along time. Maybe they were here when the forum started up, or with really low member numbers indicating they have been members for many years. I come from a car forum and photography forum and it's a term I picked up there.

Well the OG are kinda unknown I think. I wonder who has member number 1 or even if their is someone.

Wow, he has 1535.25% of total forum posts, is that possible :tongue:

I noticed some of the og members are banned too. Why? They managed to stay for 5000 posts

Long story short, a argument broke out, and the banhammer was swung around, If you are refering to who I think you are refering.

Please do not debate weather it was right or wrong, as I think it may upset some of the staff.

Stauder.

Wow, he has 1535.25% of total forum posts, is that possible :tongue:

I noticed some of the og members are banned too. Why? They managed to stay for 5000 posts

It's possible, but the posts are fake. On froums as an administrator you have access to change anything you want, he just changed his post count to say that number, lots of admins do it on forums.

Long story short, a argument broke out, and the banhammer was swung around, If you are refering to who I think you are refering.

Please do not debate weather it was right or wrong, as I think it may upset some of the staff.

Stauder.

No, not at all, just curiosity stirring up

SW4J, was who I tought you where refering to. Like I said, argument, banhammer.

Edited by Stauder

SW4J, was who I tought you where refering to. Like I said, argument, banhammer. :sadnew:

Stauder.

I moderate two forums so I know what you are talking about. Sometimes there are differances which can't be overcome.

This isn't a free speech democracy, it's a private forum funded by most likely a few, or even one.

4999 Registered Users. It's probably only a matter of hours...

This thread seems to have been forgotten.

EB went over the top with 1104 users online on Jul 27 2009, 01:17 PM

and of course we broke 5000 memmbers, and even 6000

Way to go EB :wub:

We just broke another record 30 minutes ago! :laugh:

1204 users online at 12:10 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time)! :oh:

We just broke another record 30 minutes ago! :laugh:

1204 users online at 12:10 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time)! :oh:

We broke it again!

Most users ever online was 1296 on Sep 1 2009, 08:57 AM! :thumbup:

We broke it again!

Most users ever online was 1296 on Sep 1 2009, 08:57 AM! :thumbup:

Good grief, this has to be one of the busiest forum's I've ever been apart of.

Those numbers can be misleading since the vast majority of those users are search engine bots. Still, it's good to see EB expanding. :thumbup:

Yay! We broke another record! :sweet:

Most members ever online is: 1414, at 2:13 yesterday!

I think I was online then... not sure...