Sign in to follow this  
ParmBrick

[GBW] - Side - Plighia - Arkangel of Death

The Arkangel of Death arrived at the base of operations, the elite of the elite of the Plighia army, a team of men trained to operate in the most difficult conditions, operate highly sensitive missions, capture targets, stealth and undercover missions, reconnaissance and targeting. They are tough men, and they call each other with the names of the archangels of an old religion now in disuse in Plighia, but which the founder of the group was a fervent practitioner. Their descent into the field was decided with the attack by mercenaries on a PSIC installation in the occupied territories.

51599903708_82728a456a_c.jpg

51598863027_3c72056dae_c.jpg

51600343954_50c4ceac49_c.jpg

51599903753_72b0162c90_c.jpg

51598863082_0050bac845_c.jpg

Mercenaries you say, I don't recall any mercenary activity in PSIC-occupied territory. Anyways, nice build. Its compact but filled with detail. I just hope those guys don't overheat in their full-body armor(especially when its basically 130 degrees F out there).

Edited by ODA 401

4 hours ago, ODA 401 said:

Mercenaries you say, I don't recall any mercenary activity in PSIC-occupied territory. Anyways, nice build. Its compact but filled with detail. I just hope those guys don't overheat in their full-body armor(especially when its basically 130 degrees F out there).

They are trained to withstand any temperature, from the hottest heat to the freezing cold, there is no climatic condition they are not prepared for! :wink:

5 hours ago, SATSOK said:

nice one !!!
jealous your crates :p

Thank you very much, mate!:blush:

5 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

For some reason Chariot of Chaos sounds really funny to me haha, but great work on this side build, I'd like to see a few more shots of the Chariot :laugh:

Thank you too! Glad you like it! :pir-thumb:In the near future I intended to post a topic on this vehicle in the dedicated section, so stay tuned!

On 10/20/2021 at 7:27 PM, TheBeeze said:

Ahhh so that was your plan for them! Nice!

Thank you! I hope to made some more scenes with this unit, on side and main quest.:pir-thumb: