Sign in to follow this  
LittleJohn

CDC2 CMF: LittleJohn

Overview-GoH.jpg

Pumpkin Pie Master - Nocturnus
Nocturnus is famous for it's pumpkin pies, but it takes a steady hand, nerves of steel, and a good dose of luck to survive as one of Nocturnus' fabled pie bakers.
To become a true pie master you must develop your own variation of the deadly pastry. Because of this, the exact recipes are fiercely kept secrets... You will never know what is actually put into your pie.

baker.jpg

Spoiler

baker-2.jpg

baker3.jpg

Stone Mason - Mitgardia
Mountain giants aren't all fearsome brutes. Some turn their immense strength to more productive ends, like this skilled stone mason.
Orym enjoys solitude and tends to work alone with only his dove as company.

Stone-Mason.jpg

Author/Philosopher - Kaliphlin
Irène is a renowned member of the University of Petraea, an expert in literature, and an extremely persuasive writer in her own right.
Her works often spark heated debates, as she never shies away from controversial subjects.
Poet.jpg

Elven Seamstress - Avalonia
One of the finest seamstresses in Avalonia, Elalen pairs the finest quality materials with her expert craftsmanship. Anything made by her will not be cheap, but surely worth every copper!

Tailor.jpg

Minotaur Florist - Nocturnus
Rutrus has a deep love for plants, and cultivates some truly magical (and enormous!) blossoms. He's an incredibly patient individual, so long as you don't trod among his flowers!

Minotaur.jpg

Beast Slayer - Mitgardia
Bondric Darkmaster first made a name for himself as a young dwarf by slaying a massive cave spider that he stumbled across while mining. Since then has made a profession out of slaying dangerous underground beasts and always takes payment in the form of precious metals and gem stones, which he has amassed quite a collection of.
dwarf.jpg

Orc Farmer - Kaliphlin
"Those pesky camels have been eating my hay again! I wish those noble snobs would keep a tighter rein on their mammals!"
Bakh is a hard working orc who owns a small homestead in northern Kaliphlin, and has a strong disdain for those who don't respect his animals and crops. Makes hay while the sun shines - which in Kaliphlin, is, well, very often.
Farmer.jpg

Alchemist - Avalonia
Geffery can usually be found in one of two places - in his shop reading books and experimenting with new potions, salves, herbs, and remedies, or travelling to help those who are sick. The results of his work speak for themselves, and many come from great distances to seek his aid for loved ones suffering from serious illness.

doctor.jpg

Extravagant Fop - Varlyrio
"Spare no expense, I can afford it. Just look at these goats - the finest in the land."
Incredibly rich, and well known for his lavish tastes. His parties are legendary, and getting an invite is quite a plus for your social standing.
GOAT.jpg

Cyclops Innkeeper - Mitgardia
Has established a well respected tavern especially notable for its peaceful atmosphere. Arguments somehow never turn violent under his singular, steady gaze.
Bartender.jpg

Spoiler

bartender2.jpg

Spice Merchant - Kaliphlin
"Take a whiff of this - aren't the notes of lemon and the tanginess exquisite?"
Transports the most exotic spices and fragrances from Kaliphlin to rich clients in other guilds. Now owns his own caravan and looks to expand his route in the years ahead.
Spice.jpg

Fairy - Avalonia
Azalea is an incredibly gifted musician who spends most of her time with the baby dragon Lindras. She discovered Lindras as little more than a hatchling, and has cared for her since. Local rumor has it that you can hear beautiful, otherworldly music  when wandering through southern portions of the Enchanted Forest.

Fairy.jpg

Beast Master - Alnya
Felisa spent much of her childhood in the forest, and now counts the woodland creatures as her closest friends.
Others from her rural village often seek her advice if they're having trouble taming their livestock, or need help treating an injury.

Animal-lady.jpg

Artist - Varlyrio
Having a portrait painted by Gerardo is something only the most affluent can afford. Though tales say that as a child it was his attempts to forge some valuable artwork that first caught the art world's notice - and the attention of the local magistrate.
Painter.jpg

General Store Owner - Avalonia
"Two bundles of carrots and a bag of flour? Coming right up!"
Alenia accepts only the finest and freshest produce from her suppliers, which when coupled with her cheerful disposition makes her shop of one the most popular in town.

Shopkeeper.jpg

Wizard - Nocturnus
Poof  "Did it work?! Why can't I see anything? Are you there Froggy?"
Wizardry can be a dangerous task. Mess up and, well, I think you can see the consequences. To this day there still are rumors about what may have caused the strange and sudden disappearance of Rolyn the wizard....

wizard.jpg

A shot of the whole group:

Overview-GoH.jpg

Really enjoyed putting this series together, and seeing what all of you are coming up with for this challenge as well. Some fantastic entries so far!

C&C welcome as always, I would love to hear which ones are your favorites! :classic:

Edited by LittleJohn

Man, some of your Ideas just looks like mine. :pir-laugh:  Already made photos but didn't post them yet

Nice job!  The minotaur florist cracks me up, and the 'rich' guy with the goats is a great meta joke!

You've got some fun combo's here.  I like the orc farmer, the minotaur florist, the spice merchant.  The wizard is really funny, reminds me of Fizban from the Dragonlance chronicles.  The joke about the goats is priceless.  Nice job.  

I definitely laughed out loud at those goats…that’s at least $140 of goats right there! Also the wizard is perfect. Love the baby fig used there. But all of them look good. 

The baby wizard!! :laugh_hard:  So good!  The goats are hilarious too.  Very fun series, I love the fairy, the elven seamstress, and the painter.  Oh, and the sculptor too, a really neat idea.  Gotta mention the pumpkin pie man too and his secret ingredient! 

A very well rounded CMF series! I absolutely love the wizard :laugh: and its great to see Nocty Pumpkin pies are still being baked by the experts.

There are some very unique concepts here! Especially the minotaur florist, the wizard - and the pumpkin pie master which is...perfect. The idea, the parts of the fig, the accessories, the nod to a previous build, what else? 

I also really enjoy that in Historica, owning goats is apparently the epitome of wealth! :laugh:

Great series! I like the use of the hockey mask for the stone carver. I have a couple of totems of that in a Pasifika-inspired build in my city. Works really well.

I like the orc farmer too. Nice to defy the stereotypes. I assume that torso is a reversed piece. Where is it from?

Excellent work!! My favourites are the seamstress and beast master.

May I ask how those amulets attach to regular minfigures? For instance I notice that you only equip them in conjuction with a cape for example. I have been looking for something just like that but these "mini doll" pieces seem to have gone right under my radar (for the past four years :distressed:).

Edited by Frike

Nice work with these John, the Spice Merchant and the Extravagant Fop are my two favorites!  Those necklaces are new parts for me, Friends pieces I guess?

Awesome figs and accessories - I like the balance between the two.  The cloth with the Seamstress is terrific and the goats with the Extravagant Fop clearly highlights his wealth.  The wizard is cute.