fiachrab

where can I buy lego pieces that are discountinued

where can I buy lego pieces that are discountinued(unlinited quantity) and that are new i.e lego.com-replacement parts-missing bricks or broken brickes not buy replacement bricks

can I buy them directly for lego under replacment parts-under missing bricks or broken brickes not buy replacement bricks

LEGO doesn't sell discontinued parts. You'll have to go to BrickLink for the largest selection of sellers. Some will have discontinued parts, and some of those will be new. But no one will have unlimited quantities, because the parts aren't being made anymore.

Www.bricklink.com will be what you are looking for. It's a peer to peer buying and selling site for lego. You will be able to likely find what you are looking for there from somebody. 

And while Bricklink was originally created Lego bought it in recent years. But you're not buying from Lego. The site just connects buyers and sellers. 

Edited by Faefrost

im after several parts as I will be building mocs thats why I may need unlimited. flowerheads and rails from police station 7498 along with black door shutter from garage-lamella

13 hours ago, fiachrab said:

flowerheads and rails from police station 7498

Flowers you can get dirt cheap from Bricklink (here for red ones - other colours might be more expensive). I'm not sure what rails you're referring to - as far as I can tell, every part that could be described as a rail from 7498 is still in production.

If you're looking for specific parts for a specific MOC, you could try building it in Stud.io first - that way, you'll know exactly how many parts you need, rather than buying a load on spec and possibly ending up with too many or not enough! Or if you're just wanting to build stuff on the fly, job lots on eBay, Facebook, etc. are a good way to get lots of parts quick and for FAR cheaper than buying them individually - my personal average for job lots is a 10x higher cost if I'd bought the same parts individually.

I'd personally advise against 'New' bricks. They're going to be more expensive than 'Used' - especially for older/desirable parts - and also harder to find; there's a finite and decreasing supply of 'New' discontinued parts. In any case, if you're planning on using them in a MOC, they won't be new any more, and 'Used' parts in good condition are perfectly serviceable.

thank you for your help,the rails from the police station are red and they called BALUSTRADE 1X8X2

On 10/15/2021 at 12:30 PM, fiachrab said:

thank you for your help,the rails from the police station are red

Further investigation has cleared up my confusion - the part has been released in sets every year since 1993, but the police station was its last appearance in red. Still, it's easy enough to come by on Bricklink.