fiachrab

making original Lego parts exactly the same

can I or some other company reproduce old parts that are discontinued that is exactly same as original by using injection molding and maybe sell them as brand new to people who are looking for these specific parts(I'm just wondering)

HI there

how could I make original Lego parts(even parts that are discontinued) with official Lego trademarks and logos etc,would I need permissions and rights etc to do this

and then sell them online(eBay, brick link, brick owl) without any problems or issues

Obviously you would need rights for that and obviously you wouldn't get them. If you want to talk about bootlegs there are other places on the web to do that, we don't do that on eurobricks.

36 minutes ago, fiachrab said:

with official Lego trademarks and logos etc,

No, you can't. One cannot even use the official LEGO artwork to promote MOCs, only the name. Creating exact replica pieces with the actual engravings is therefore completely out of the question.

37 minutes ago, fiachrab said:

without any problems or issues

No offense, but don't be so naive. Even if patents, trademark and design protections have lapsed you cannot arbitrarily re-create each and every part. Typically this is handled under what is known in Europe under the "repair rule", so you may be able to sell some stuff strictly under the provision of completing incomplete sets or repairing broken models, but you cannot mass-produce a piece that LEGO have proactively decided to no longer manufacture themselves. And even then there may be regional rules that complicate matters where you may be able to sell stuff in your own country, but not send it elsewhere in the world. There's a reason why earlier this year a lot of such stuff had to be pulled from 3D printing sites like Thingyverse. The only thing that is reasonably safe to produce are "standard" parts that never had any protection to begin with, where all statutes of limitation have expired or where any of LEGO's claims have been dismissed in courts or other legal proceedings. So with all respect, don't even dream of doing any of this if you want an easy and quiet life or you'll quickly enough be entangled in a lot of legal red tape and hate your own guts for attempting something stupid.

Mylenium