Sign in to follow this  
omnihash_cz

[SR- OKT] Westward square oktoberfest, Punto Sur

51586755375_5d0c11f230_o.png

Small square on the edge of the city was been temporary refurbished as a location for this year Porto Sur's oktoberfest.

51585023847_b863d47b11_o.png

Couple tables, large beer keg from Punto Brau brewery, little something to eat, some makeshift dance podium and the party can start!

51586758915_1365a8c99e_o.png

Snacks are always welcome to compliment local ale in tropical heat. No one can refuse proper pretzel and chicken drum after couple pieces.

51586082648_1ce7a4bb6c_o.png

And if you are more into women you can always hit the dance parket. Omni Al-Hash is already trying new pirouettes with governors daughter. The hours in Molokai evening dance school are finally paying off themselves. 

51586516539_0e26842ae0_o.png

Gunnar is the leader of the silverhair gang. His first oktoberfest was 40 years ago but all he needed was couple jugs and nice bartender with promising smile to dance on the table like there is no tommorow.

Licensed as large residence and hopefully selled to @Capt Wolf

Edited by omnihash_cz

I like the different houses and the festivities.

3 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

@Jack Sassy, what are your thoughts on it's suitableness for a blog post?

Aye, it be quite the build indeed! I have been looking for a post and this one should do just fine, I shall get onto it in few hours. :pir-thumb:

2 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

Aye, it be quite the build indeed! I have been looking for a post and this one should do just fine, I shall get onto it in few hours. 

ARRRR!!! You're a goodin', Jack!

But don't rush!  There's no expectation to bang out a blog post in one sitting.

Wonderful build! The angled elements really add visual interest, and the styling is varied but still all looks like it belongs together. And I love the feel that the town is carved right out of the island foliage. Good Oktoberfest activities and figure posing. Lots of interesting things to look at. Another great Oktoberfest entry! :pir-huzzah2:

On 3/23/2022 at 8:31 PM, Jack Sassy said:

Congratulations @omnihash_cz! Yer magnificent MOC has been...

blogged.png.cd0952ea919cf14312c5f2dce9a44a47.png

Check it out! :pir-huzzah2:

Hahaha, thanks, that's so frikkin cool! Allready two friends founded it randomly there! And as I had no idea about the blog you got yourself a new regular reader! :pir-huzzah1: