From promobricks.de:

The blue and white telehandler is also ideal for beginners. It consists of 143 parts and costs 9.99 euros . A small palette is also included in the set. This set should also have a B-model again.

Set number:  42133
Designation:  Telehandler
Number of parts:  143
Release date:  March 01, 2022
RRP:  9.99 euros

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

3 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

I had a feeling this puppy would be blue. Guess the pallet means it has forks.

I whish it had parralel levers to keep the forks leveled but afraid that it could be impossible to implememts it together with telescopic feature (so both levers must telescopic ones) having the limited scale and parts number.

24 minutes ago, Void_S said:

I whish it had parralel levers to keep the forks leveled but afraid that it could be impossible to implememts it together with telescopic feature (so both levers must telescopic ones) having the limited scale and parts number.

That's if it even has a telescoping boom.

3 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

I had a feeling this puppy would be blue.

Gear rack housing from 42128?

...or is it to big for telehandler?

Just now, 1gor said:

Gear rack housing from 42128?

...or is it to big for telehandler?

42061 had that already, plus I think it'd be too big for a 143-part model.

19 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

42061 had that already, plus I think it'd be too big for a 143-part model.

You could be right; but what solution it will be? The old one (yellow) that you posted in technic 2022 topic is IMHO not the most up to date solution

1 hour ago, 1gor said:

You could be right; but what solution it will be? The old one (yellow) that you posted in technic 2022 topic is IMHO not the most up to date solution

Truthfully I'd like to see TLG come up with something more functional, but we'll just have to wait and find out.

I think this set is just gonna be a redone version of the 8045, which contains 117 parts, especially now that we know it comes with a palette.

original.jpeg

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

30 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I think this set is just gonna be a redone version of the 8045, which contains 117 parts, especially now that we know it comes with a palette.

*snip*

Now that you mention it, sounds very likely, considering the recolored re-release of the cherry picker set... 

1 hour ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

This version has 26 extra parts, so hopefully they've gone towards a functional boom.

A telescoping boom makes keeping the fork horizontal while lifting difficult. Not good for a play set with a palette. Probably also the reason why 42061 had a shovel instead.

The one thing about 8045 that is not up to date is the styling. My bet is the extra parts will be used to make a more realistic cabin and more detailed covering around the other side and back. Because face it, looks have been more important than functionality for TLG lately.

1 hour ago, Gumalca said:

A telescoping boom makes keeping the fork horizontal while lifting difficult.

TLG has released telehandlers without such a measure. Look at 8295 and 8071-B, both of which have manual fork tilt to compensate.

Since Tite is telescopic loader, could it be something like this?

(Just wondering...) 

s-l400.webp

1 hour ago, 1gor said:

Since Tite is telescopic loader, could it be something like this?

(Just wondering...) 

That would be something new(er), but keep in mind telehandlers are usually referred to around Europe as "telescopic loaders".

33 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

That would be something new(er), but keep in mind telehandlers are usually referred to around Europe as "telescopic loaders".

That is plausible, agree, but I was hoping for something new...

This has three more parts than the skid steer, and that set has a fair bit of detailing and complexity for its size. I'm hoping for a repeat performance here.

I'd hope at least they mean the word "telescopic" literally and use the arm of the 8270 (part count 106):

8270-1.png

20 minutes ago, Jundis said:

I'd hope at least they mean the word "telescopic" literally and use the arm of the 8270 (part count 106):

Now that would be kewl.

@Jundis  :thumbup:

I too hope we do get something with a telescopic boom, as calling anything a telehandler / telescopic loader, without one, seems really daft. 

I got image of this set. It dont looking very good, worse than chopper. Atleast it have a B-Model

Edited by Dami

The set looks quite functional for a €10 set. Steering, raising boom, tilting fork. The set is white and dark turquoise. B model looks like a tow truck.