Ngoc Nguyen

42136 - John Deere 9620R 4WD Tractor

From promobricks.de:

Not too much is currently known to us about the 42136 set. In terms of price, the set will probably be 29.99 euros , we do not have a number of parts at the moment. We suspect that a John Deere 9R with a yellow tipping trailer could be hidden behind the set , but we are not quite sure yet.

Set number:  42136
Designation:  John Deere 9R
Number of parts :?
Release date:  January 01, 2022?
RRP:  29.99 euros

Edited by Rudivdk

Too bad it won't be a Claas Xerion sized tractor with the medium and large tractor tires. Missed opportunity here especially with a new license partner.

1 hour ago, R0Sch said:

Too bad it won't be a Claas Xerion sized tractor with the medium and large tractor tires. Missed opportunity here especially with a new license partner.

Dito. I would have expected at least 1 model from this first wave with the newer tractor tires (small or medium ones). If there is no Agricultural vehicle in the second wave, I'll start crying build them myself :D

1 hour ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

John Deere 9R with a yellow tipping trailer

For 30€, I wonder how they include tracks and a trailer...?

9R has tires 9RT has single tracks and 9RTX has solution like quadtrac...for that price it looks to be really small

Ah oki, I should have checked not only the first pic of the google search :D them surely they use the smaller tractor tires for this, could be a cool little model :-)

Going by the price point, I'm guessing this is gonna be like 42121's B-model; if the 9R designation is correct, though, it'll have wheels rather than tracks.

144782_07.jpg

4 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Going by the price point, I'm guessing this is gonna be like 42121's B-model; if the 9R designation is correct, though, it'll have wheels rather than tracks.

It would be pretty cool, but I think they will use tires beside tracks

Edited by Milan
Do not quote images from the same page, please.

3 minutes ago, Dami said:

It would be pretty cool, but I think they will use tires beside tracks

Got you covered:

2 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

if the 9R designation is correct, though, it'll have wheels rather than tracks.

On 10/10/2021 at 12:59 PM, Jundis said:

If there is no Agricultural vehicle in the second wave, I'll start crying build them myself :D

That's the spirit! I think building MOCs is way more rewarding anyway :wink:

According to the leak in October, this set should be available for the January wave, but since it has not been revealed like other sets in the same wave have, I think it's either moved to the March wave, or next year's lineup. It doesn't have anything to do with military so it's probably not canceled. 

This isn't the first time a set is moved. The Airport Rescue Vehicle was initially planned to be released in 1H 2016, but was moved to 2H 2017 instead due to concerns about sales cannibalism.

I hope its moved to March wave. Its very interesting set in my opinion.

From videos on YouTube it looks like new 2022 9R(T(X)) line will be available from beginning of year 2022

Edited by 1gor

9 minutes ago, 1gor said:

From videos on YouTube it looks like new 2022 9R(T(X)) line will be available from beginning of year 2022

So this set would probably be based on 9R from this line. If yes, its probably delayed to March.

Guys, I asked some peoples that posted a new Catalog images on Instagram. Sadly, this set wasnt in this catalog. If this catalog have sets for march, it means that this set is cancelled or delayed to H1 2023 (I dont think Lego would release a $30 set in H2 2022)

6 hours ago, Dami said:

Guys, I asked some peoples that posted a new Catalog images on Instagram. Sadly, this set wasnt in this catalog. If this catalog have sets for march, it means that this set is cancelled or delayed to H1 2023 (I dont think Lego would release a $30 set in H2 2022)

That's a bit too early to pull the plug off the hope machine. Still few March sets are yet to be revealed. So lets see

Edited by thekoRngear

The only sets left in the leaked lineup are this set and the 42141 F1 Car. If this set is released in March it should be revealed roughly together with the F1.

7 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

The only sets left in the leaked lineup are this set and the 42141 F1 Car. If this set is released in March it should be revealed roughly together with the F1.

In that case I guess it could also end up in a release style similar to 42127?

2 hours ago, thekoRngear said:

In that case I guess it could also end up in a release style similar to 42127?

You mean just a black silhouette? Hmm I think from the leaked catalogue pics, we've seen all the pages ... :cry_sad:

3 hours ago, Jundis said:

You mean just a black silhouette? Hmm I think from the leaked catalogue pics, we've seen all the pages ... :cry_sad:

Oh no. I did not mean that. The 42127 released at a much latter point of time when people almost lost hope for it. If the 42136 does not get to release by March, then maybe later.

But now that you mentioned, the black silhouette should return (for other set)! :pir-tongue:

10 hours ago, thekoRngear said:

Oh no. I did not mean that. The 42127 released at a much latter point of time when people almost lost hope for it. If the 42136 does not get to release by March, then maybe later.

But now that you mentioned, the black silhouette should return (for other set)! :pir-tongue:

Probably it would return for F1 car I think.

Update: It doesn't returned in Catalog, sadly.

Edited by Dami