Ngoc Nguyen

42134 - Monster Jam Megalodon & 42135 - Monster Jam El Toro Loco

Apparently Megalodon's B is modelled on the lusca, a mythical shark/squid creature. I'll leave it to the folks on this forum to decide whether or not the resemblance is there.

M_350043431_NWS-ugFIoOpuf0XVdA0yhVB6.jpg

16 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Apparently Megalodon's B is modelled on the lusca, a mythical shark/squid creature. I'll leave it to the folks on this forum to decide whether or not the resemblance is there.

Fortunately I did not see that pic before going to bed.... :pir-oh:

Wow, that is a very cool Endboss looking creature! Awesome! :grin:

Sadly the B-model doesn't look abything like it if you ask me :hmpf_bad:

10 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

Sadly the B-model doesn't look abything like it if you ask me :hmpf_bad:

Maybe an nalternave model made of two or even three Megalodons will do it? :wink:

Well, i said i'd buy the Megalodon Monster Truck a few months ago, finally got around to building it last week. My son loves it. Probably his favourite lego set yet. He loves how the teeth stay in the correct orientation even when he crashed it (which happens a lot!).

So far it's been on the carpet, wooden floor and even the bed. It's raced down ramps from the couch to the floor and rolled all over the place... It's crashed into other models, and has been played with alongside the "Stuntz" set from lego city - the ramps from that set are actually perfectly sized for some good fun!

Definitely a 10/10 set for playability, and wasn't hard to build either. My kid is only 5 and was able to follow the instructions fairly well (only the odd mistake, but got there in the end).

The monster jam line-up as a whole has been a big hit if you ask me!

6 minutes ago, TangersTechnic said:

I am big fan of this, it was a fun building experience. 

The Monster Jam sets are indeed fun building experiences! Because each truck is uniquely shaped and styled, no two sets are alike and every set uses different techniques and parts.

I personally am looking forward to how long TLG runs with this license. Hopefully it'll be a while.