From promobricks.de:

The best way to imagine the off-road vehicle is like a quad with six wheels. The color of the vehicle is orange and white. There is a black loading area in the rear area. The vehicle is also equipped with suspension and a winch. 4 built tree trunks and an orange chainsaw are included as accessories. The set consists of 764 parts and will cost 74.99 euros.

Set number:  42139
Number of parts:  764
Release date:  March 01, 2022
RP:  74.99 euros

So going by the description it'll probably look like below:

241117_Can_Am_Outlander_6x6_ATV-8046_Mai

I'm very happy to hear that it'll have suspension, although I wonder what kind it'll have in the rear. I hope it'll have springs.

Edited by Bartybum

On 10/10/2021 at 1:00 PM, Jundis said:

Could be a cool set with the newer small tractor tires :-)

Yes, something like 9392 (since it would be orange and white) with additional axle at the rear and transportation deck in white over rear axle.

Sorry for 5 days waiting 

Edited by 1gor

57 minutes ago, 1gor said:

Yes, something like 9392 (since it would be orange and white) with additional axle at the rear and transportation deck in white over rear axle.

Sounds somehow simialr to 9398 color scheme...

3 minutes ago, Void_S said:

Sounds somehow simialr to 9398 color scheme...

Yes indeed; I have only German description, but it is not so hard to translate...that could be more interesting set due to some 750 parts

Guys I got this set image but I cant upload it here. It got leaked on Instagram and seems to be very good set. It would have Fake Piston Engine, Suspension, Steering, Winch, and Tipping function. And small Tractor Tires!

Edited by Dami

This set looks very cool. I hope 42136 isnt cancelled and we would see photo of it very soon.

Also functions list if this set seems amazing.

IMHO so far the best 2022 set (from those we have (leaked) images)

Even chainsaw looks realistic :wub: (hope no one looses chain like I did this spring when preparing woods for Winter :ugh:)

7 minutes ago, Akbalder said:

It should be cheaper: it's a a lot of small parts. :laugh:

Maybe there are new parts inside like new shocks, etc...

And at least it has suspension. It looks to me like a dialed down forester (forgotten the set number) with better off-roading capabilities but less other functions. Could be quite cool! 

For me this is the best set thus far from what we have seen of 2022. Might be the only one I spend money on the first half...

Still have to buy a couple of 2021 sets though... so maybe not.

_ED_

1 hour ago, Scoar Sonander said:

And at least it has suspension. It looks to me like a dialed down forester (forgotten the set number) with better off-roading capabilities but less other functions. Could be quite cool! 

Too bad it’s pendular suspension. Like bloody hell even 9392 had proper double wishbones and none of this lazy pendular shit, and that set was tiny. Easy miss from me :facepalm:

Edited by Bartybum

This one looks interesting indeed. Not sure how many springs it has, can't see them in the back. And I wonder how the steering is implemented, could be same as the Jeep?