Reker1000000

12v layout

Hello LEGO Train fans,

I have a YouTube channel that I started uploading on recently and wanted to share my newest video with you all. It's a small 12v layout I set up on my train table with 7730 and 7820 (+ accessories). Check it out! And if you're interested, take a look at my other videos.

-Reker1000000-

The points and signals are what makes 12v 12v, in my opinion- and the reason that I got started with it nearly a year ago. They add so much functionality to a layout that hasn't been matched since! And the trains had DB stickers + were actually modeled after real trains of the time.

17 hours ago, Paperinik77pk said:

Subscribed!!! :wub:

Thanks so much!

16 hours ago, XG BC said:

subscribed aswell! nice video and layout there!

Thanks as well! It means a lot that y'all enjoyed my video.

2 hours ago, cptkent said:

That was cool. Give me some motivation to get my tracks powered. Wish I had some switches too.

BrickLink is the place to go! I have purchased nearly all of my sets and parts from there, with the only exceptions being the 7730 (eBay) and 7820 which I also found incomplete on eBay for $40 shipped including instructions, box, and all of the expensive parts (best deal I've found).

I'm hoping to continue consistent uploads... Lego12vFan stopped posting years ago (check him out, he's AWESOME) so I want to keep 12v alive on YT while also showcasing my collection and purchases.

3 minutes ago, 1963maniac said:

I didn't know 12v was so cool.

It's the best! Although you sacrifice simplicity and you need to maintain it, there are automated functions that make it great to use. I'm eventually going to upload a tutorial on how to set up and run 12v in the US (they were only produced in Europe) + videos about the remote controlled accessory sets (7858/9, 7860, 7862, 7866).