Finally it's done! For the past 10 months, whenever I've found the time, I've been working on my new project "Post Office". My first corner house from the Modular Building series. Besides the challenge of 45° angles in Lego to build nice and stable, the biggest challenge with the corner house was certainly the small space.

You can also see the whole project under MOC-88507 - Post Office on Rebrickable. There you can also buy the building instructions as PDF.

Best you make yourselves a picture of it, enjoy!

As already mentioned, the Post Office is a modular corner building. The MOC consists of an old post office on the first floor, a design agency on the 1st floor and a small yoga studio on the top floor. The MOC has a lot of details on each floor. It is built on a standard 32 x 32 baseplate and includes 11 minifigures and a small mobile flower wagon.

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

Ground Floor - Post Office
On the first floor is an old classic post office with two counters. In the post office there are many details like a copier, a packing corner or postcard racks.
Outside there is an ATM and a flower seller with a small flower wagon.

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1st floor - Ninja Design - Design Agency
On the 1st floor, next to the passage to the outside spiral staircase to the top floor, there is a small, fully equipped design agency with work desks, eating area and sitting area. Many details such as posters of print campaigns, awards, a bookshelf and a water dispenser enliven the modern furnished office space.

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

2nd floor - Yoga Studio
Small yoga studio on the top floor with a locker room, a gong and a water dispenser. 
There is an old clock on the outside that can be operated from the roof.

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

Roof
From the 2nd floor, a ladder leads to the flat roof. The roof is deliberately kept simple next to two air conditioners has made a small bird comfortable on the roof.

1280x960.jpg

Excellent design. Architecturally, your post office works well and the interior details finish it off.

You guys always amaze me with these moc buildings. I would rather buy these vs the lego released ones. It’s always amazing to see. I have no idea how you all pull these out of your mind and put it into bricks. 

I consider myself a pretty creative person but I still wouldn’t even know or understand where to start. 

Very nice! The interior is awesome too and I like the spiral stairs especially.

Nice! Black is hard to photograph, and I really wish you had pictures showing off the beautiful black facade of the ground floor. It stands out from the building and is nicely decorated with various parts to create an interesting pattern. An interesting choice of LEGO business, perhaps not common, but it works well. :thumbup: