MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2022 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

So I haven't seen the new LSW magazine in my regular supermarket yet... That sucks. Anyone know what will be included with next month's issue?

1 hour ago, Big_Daddy said:

So I haven't seen the new LSW magazine in my regular supermarket yet... That sucks. Anyone know what will be included with next month's issue?

The next magazine gift after Leia will be an Imperial Light Cruiser: https://youtu.be/t6nQ4WLBj0c?t=412

Not very exciting IMO.

As probably the last "set" of 2022 we will get Hoth Luke with the Lego Star Wars Magazin which releases on December 28.

On 11/1/2022 at 2:09 PM, Graupensuppe said:

The next magazine gift after Leia will be an Imperial Light Cruiser: https://youtu.be/t6nQ4WLBj0c?t=412

Not very exciting IMO.

Any idea when will this magazine be out? 

I just bought the large Imperial Light Cruiser set and would love to have a miniature of it!

11 hours ago, TheArturro said:

Any idea when will this magazine be out? 

I just bought the large Imperial Light Cruiser set and would love to have a miniature of it!

In Germany it's been out since November 26th.

On 12/12/2022 at 12:02 AM, Graupensuppe said:

In Germany it's been out since November 26th.

I just found it yesterday in a newspaper/liquor store. So it is available in Poland at least since December 12th.

Dear All!

In the recent 75337 AT-TE walker, what are the distribution of the helmet accessories? I mean, how many orange range finders and how many visors comes in the bag?

Bricklink says it contains 4 rangefinders and 3 visors, but in my copy of the set I've counted otherwise. I've found 4 visors, but only 3 rangefinders.

But formerly the grey visor pack contained equally 4-4 from each.

I'm bit confused, perhaps I've lost 1 piece somewhere while building the set?

Thanks

Edited by Anak

1 hour ago, Anak said:

Bricklink says it contains 4 rangefinders and 3 visors, but in my copy of the set I've counted otherwise. I've found 4 visors, but only 3 rangefinders.

But formerly the grey visor pack contained equally 4-4 from each.

Hi Anak,

BL says in the notes: "This set came with Multipack 72329, 1 x 61190c was used in a Minifigure, the remaining 7 parts are listed separately in the Set Inventory."

The distribution is as before: 4-4 from each. like it was in my copies

10 hours ago, Anak said:

I'm bit confused, perhaps I've lost 1 piece somewhere while building the set?

Unfortunately I think that's what happened. Both my 501st sets were 4-4, as was my roommate's copy of the AT-TE.

After your comments I've searched trough my extra parts bin, and finally found it. I may have accidentally spilled it in there.

How happy I am now. :D

Edited by Anak

Actually, should have just posted this question here. Which is better, the N-1 or the Jedi Starfighter? Looking for which is better build/playable. Minifigs are great in both but I care about the former more.