MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2022 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

I seriously hope 75334 is actually based on the Kenobi show rather than ANH :purrr: ROTS can be ruled out, given how recent the last set was. Pretty sure the location of their duel in the show will be much more interesting than just a hallway :tongue: And the potential for interesting minifigs would be much higher as well

2 hours ago, gradatim said:

I am shocked 60 euro difference between  The Justifier and Spaceship from Kenobi for only 100 more pieces in Justifier? Is it the most overpriced set ever or we get something special like extra minifig?

Probably lots of new molds (Cad Bane, Omega, Todo, Kaminoan...). Either way it's way overpriced and a pretty bold choice for the flagship set of the wave imo.

51 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I seriously hope 75334 is actually based on the Kenobi show rather than ANH :purrr: ROTS can be ruled out, given how recent the last set was. Pretty sure the location of their duel in the show will be much more interesting than just a hallway :tongue: And the potential for interesting minifigs would be much higher as well

Promobricks and Stonewars have both already confirmed that it's an Obi-Wan Kenobi set :wink:

Brickset is listing 75303 as a UCS set slated to release in 2022. Is there anything to this? This would be the second straight year with 3 D2Cs in the theme. Brickfanatics seems to think this will be the case.

18 minutes ago, mirkwoodspiders said:

Brickset is listing 75303 as a UCS set slated to release in 2022. Is there anything to this? This would be the second straight year with 3 D2Cs in the theme. Brickfanatics seems to think this will be the case.

First time I've heard of it, but it does support the recent rumors of a UCS Razor Crest coming this year.

Hopefully that means 75331 will still be the standard MBS set.

10 minutes ago, wesker said:

First time I've heard of it, but it does support the recent rumors of a UCS Razor Crest coming this year.

Hopefully that means 75331 will still be the standard MBS set.

That was my thought. Perhaps 75303 is a UCS Razor Crest and 75331 is some MBS set. 

39 minutes ago, mirkwoodspiders said:

75303 was supposed to be released last year but never did. Word was it had been cancelled. Not sure why they think it’s still coming

13 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

75303 was supposed to be released last year but never did. Word was it had been cancelled. Not sure why they think it’s still coming

I guess they take Brickset listings as gospel? I do wonder why Brickset would even bother listing the set anymore if it was cancelled. Do they normally list cancelled sets?

Hello,

Slight tangent here.  Just listing the Canadian Shop@Home list of double VIP point sets for reference.  Pretty sure it is identical to the other ones posted, but I sorted the list to make it easier (for my brain) to follow.:

40391    First Order Stormtrooper Brick Sketch
40431    BB-8 Brick Sketch
40539    Ahsoka Tano Brickhead
40557    Defence of Hoth
40558    Clone Trooper Command Station
75249    Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter
75251    Darth Vader’s Castle
75254    AT-ST Raider
75255    Yoda
75257    Millennium Falcon
75266    Sith Troopers Battle Pack
75268    4+ Snowspeeder
75269    Duel on Mustafar
75270    Obi-Wan’s Hut
75271    Luke Skywalker’s Landspeeder
75272    Sith TIE Fighter
75278    D-O
75281    Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor
75283    Armored Assault Tank (AAT)
75284    Knight’s of Ren Transport Ship
75286    General Grievous’ Starfighter
75288    AT-AT
75291    Death Star Final Duel
75292    The Razor Crest
75293    Resistance I-TS Transport
75295    Millennium Falcon Microfighter
75297    4+ Resistance X-Wing Starfighter
75298    AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters
75299    Trouble on Tatooine
75300    Imperial TIE Fighter
75301    Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Starfighter
75302    Imperial Shuttle
75307    Star Wars Advent Calendar (2021)
75310    Duel on Mandalore
75311    Imperial Armoured Marauder
75312    Boba Fett’s Starship
75314    The Bad Batch Attack Shuttle
75315    Imperial Light Cruiser
75316    Mandalorian Starfighter
75317    The Mandalorian Brickheads
75318    The Child
75319    The Armorer’s Mandalorian Forge
75320    Snowtrooper Battle Pack
75321    The Razor Crest Microfighter
75324    Dark Trooper Attack
75342    Republic Fighter Tank

Cheers :)

37 minutes ago, mirkwoodspiders said:

Do they normally list cancelled sets?

Yes. The cancelled 2020 Overwatch sets are still there, as are the cancelled Super Battle Droid and 501st Constraction sets :shrug_oh_well:

2 hours ago, mirkwoodspiders said:

It's been listed on Brickset for over a year.

It's a cancelled set.

According to an informer on certain social media site, The Justifier might include Omega from the Bad Batch and one or two Kaminoans :sweet:

(really hoping this is news to you guys as well, but I believe so)

Regards,
Mitch

26 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

According to an informer on certain social media site, The Justifier might include Omega from the Bad Batch and one or two Kaminoans :sweet:

Regards,
Mitch

Eh, alright. That actually makes a bit of sense, those are both desirable characters, and having more figures than just Bane and Todo will definately make it a bit more worth it (though that set still better have some MASSIVE parts if it's $160 for around 1000 pcs). I do hope there's a kamionan in the delta-7, though.

7 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Eh, alright. That actually makes a bit of sense, those are both desirable characters, and having more figures than just Bane and Todo will definately make it a bit more worth it (though that set still better have some MASSIVE parts if it's $160 for around 1000 pcs). I do hope there's a kamionan in the delta-7, though.

Yeah, same. Might be instead of 'two in the Justifier' it's actually one in the Justifier and one in the Delta-7.

5 minutes ago, HatBricks said:

If true, I really hope it means we're getting Nala Se and Lama Su. Would be great to get them!

Same, though Taun We might also be nice :classic: 

Regards,
Mitch

43 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Regards,
Mitch

Good to 'know' I suppose I mean could we not have guessed as much? If they made this set without Omega that would be weirder seeing as she's the only one the main characters to have been on board Cad's ship and also the only one that Lego hasn't made yet. If they're making Kaminoans for obi-wans starfighter makes sense to put one here too. 

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's been listed on Brickset for over a year.

It's a cancelled set.

Ok, thanks for the info. Please forgive the speculation!

3 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

Regards,
Mitch

Which informer if I may ask?

It’d be great to get two of the three noteworthy Kaminoan characters (Nala Se and Taun We) this summer after having never gotten any in Lego form before. I’m guessing that The Justifier will come with Cad Bane, Todo, Omega and Nala Se as new figures, and then we can probably get reuses of Hunter and Fennec Shand here. It would be a pretty solid figure selection.

I have to say that I really hope Lego does more stuff with The Bad Batch next year instead of just doing one set a year. There’s so many different troopers in the series - Elite Squad Troopers, TK Troopers and notable appearances of plain Phase 2 Clone Troopers - you’d think that Lego would be all about doing more stuff with it. 

Edited by The Stud

9 minutes ago, The Stud said:

Which informer if I may ask?

It’d be great to get two of the three noteworthy Kaminoan characters (Nala Se and Taun We) this summer after having never gotten any in Lego form before. I’m guessing that The Justifier will come with Cad Bane, Todo, Omega and Nala Se as new figures, and then we can probably get reuses of Hunter and Fennec Shand here. It would be a pretty solid figure selection.

I have to say that I really hope Lego does more stuff with The Bad Batch next year instead of just doing one set a year. There’s so many different troopers in the series - Elite Squad Troopers, TK Troopers and notable appearances of plain Phase 2 Clone Troopers - you’d think that Lego would be all about doing more stuff with it. 

Geekbricks, who iirc was the one to call the Mace Windu and 187th tank. Though it doesn't seem like anything we shouldn't have already expected.

Though Taun We was the only Kaminoan seen anywhere near the Justifier. But they did show multiple Kaminoans in their hint thing, and Lego don't always make the obvious choice.

As for troopers seen in the bad batch, Clone Commandos please.

58 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Geekbricks, who iirc was the one to call the Mace Windu and 187th tank. Though it doesn't seem like anything we shouldn't have already expected.

Though Taun We was the only Kaminoan seen anywhere near the Justifier. But they did show multiple Kaminoans in their hint thing, and Lego don't always make the obvious choice.

As for troopers seen in the bad batch, Clone Commandos please.

Yeah, Taun We would probably make more sense but if we’re already getting her with the Jedi Starfighter, I hope that we get Nala Se with The Justifier instead. She was more prevalent in The Bad Batch anyway.

Oh yeah, I forgot that we saw Clone Commandos in this show! Not to mention the named troopers we need, like Howzer, a new Captain Rex and pre-Empire Crosshair. Speaking of the Empire, we are missing Rampart and it’s been a while since we’ve gotten Tarkin in a set… ugh, there’s just so much.

4 hours ago, The Stud said:

I’m guessing that The Justifier will come with Cad Bane, Todo, Omega and Nala Se. . . Hunter and Fennec Shand here. It would be a pretty solid figure selection.

This has been my assumed Minifig lineup ever since the rumours of a Kaminoan in the Delta-7 surfaced. 

4 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Though Taun We was the only Kaminoan seen anywhere near the Justifier.

True, but Nala Se had more appearances (and is likely going to be a significant character going forward, considering where she was at the end of TBB Season 1), and is more connected to Omega and Fennec. Additionally, LEGO tends to avoid basing sets explicitly around death scenes, when it can be avoided (Boba's Palace being a notable exception). 

BTW, the only Kaminoans that I am expecting to get this year are Taun We and Nala Se, since they can share a headpiece (albeit with different printing). Lama Su would need a different part entirely, so I doubt that we will see him for a while. 😕

the-bad-batch-bounty-lost-story-gallery-

46 minutes ago, Viper Knight said:

I've played the Force Unleashed games for Xbox, perhaps a set of Darth Vader and that Kaminoan cloner may happen, then. 

I’ll guarantee that Lego won’t ever make any more Force Unleashed sets. If they ever made any Legends sets in the future it’ll be from KOTOR (because of the remake) or maybe another one-off from the Tartakovsky Clone Wars (although that’s still extremely unlikely). 

10 minutes ago, QuiggoldsPegLeg said:

I’ll guarantee that Lego won’t ever make any more Force Unleashed sets. If they ever made any Legends sets in the future it’ll be from KOTOR (because of the remake) or maybe another one-off from the Tartakovsky Clone Wars (although that’s still extremely unlikely). 

I don’t think it’s likely either but I mean they just made the 187th clones