MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2022 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Not sure if anyone posted this information or if it's relevant for anyone, but...

Lego 75332 // (L/B/H) 20,5/19,1/6,1 cm // 29,99 EUR // 232 g

Lego 75337 // (L/B/H) 48/37,8/7 cm // 139,99 EUR // 1517 g

Lego 75335 // (L/B/H) 35,4/37,8/7 cm // 99,99 EUR // 1219 g

Lego 75323 // (L/B/H) 58,2/37,8/8,7 cm // 159,99 EUR // 2039 g

Lego 75336 // (L/B/H) 48/28,2/7,4 cm // 99,99 EUR // 1363 g

Edited by Brickadeer

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Promobricks haven‘t stated what the set is based on, right? While an AotC version could provide us with new or updated Jedi minifigs (normal-eyed Shaak Ti anyone? :grin:), a TCW one would have almost unlimited powaaaa I mean potential :snicker: Sure, it could also be based on RotS, but it‘s the least likely out of the three IMO

Just to throw in another possibility - it could be an Imperial AT-TE as a Bad Batch tie-in (or has it been stated that it's a Republic vehicle?). With the BB as current media it's possible, but AotC is still the most likely basis for the set.

15 minutes ago, MaximillianRebo said:

Just to throw in another possibility - it could be an Imperial AT-TE as a Bad Batch tie-in (or has it been stated that it's a Republic vehicle?). With the BB as current media it's possible, but AotC is still the most likely basis for the set.

Well, the dwarf spider droid means that it will almost definitely be from aotc / tcw / rots

1 hour ago, Zap Rowsdower said:

I thought a previous list indicated 75336 was an AT-TE. 

It was Promobricks' speculation. Now they are confirming which one it is.

12 minutes ago, ForgedInLego said:

Well, the dwarf spider droid means that it will almost definitely be from aotc / tcw / rots

Ah, fair enough. I forgot about that :wacko:

Sheesh, at that price point the figure selection better include more than two Clone Troopers. 

32 minutes ago, Gontron said:

Sheesh, at that price point the figure selection better include more than two Clone Troopers. 

I would guess two P1 Clones, some clone officer, a couple of B1s or B2s to go with the Spider, and then a Jedi or two. So a pretty balanced figure selection similar to how the most recent Turbo Tank figure selection worked. 

Edited by NoOneOfImportance

I just visited Promobricks' 2022 novelty list... it still has a blank space for 75337, nothing about an AT-TE. All I see is price, piece count and release date. Am I missing something?

2 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

I would guess two P1 Clones, some clone officer, a couple of B1s or B2s to go with the Spider, and then a Jedi or two. So a pretty balanced figure selection similar to how the most recent Turbo Tank figure selection worked. 

Seems realistic :thumbup: I‘m hoping for non-TCW versions of Shaak Ti and Even Piell (or Eeth Koth) :sweet:

2 minutes ago, mirkwoodspiders said:

I just visited Promobricks' 2022 novelty list... it still has a blank space for 75337, nothing about an AT-TE. All I see is price, piece count and release date. Am I missing something?

You‘re right, they removed it *huh* 

4 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Seems realistic :thumbup: I‘m hoping for non-TCW versions of Shaak Ti and Even Piell (or Eeth Koth) :sweet:

I would guess that we will primarily see variants of the known and recognized Episode II Jedi, especially if we're just getting the AT-TE and the Jedi Starfighter to represent EII. So with Windu in 75342 (Tank) and Kenobi in 75333 (Jedi Starfighter), I would presume Anakin and maybe Yoda (unless they just do Anakin and EII Padme). I suppose they could also replace a droid with Jango, but we'll see. It's all speculation as far as figures at this point.

Can I ask what’s going on with Promobricks and the other big leakers? I know there have been a few fake leakers here and there, but I’ve seen both of them post a bunch of things about people complaining about fake rumors. Was there some huge backlash I missed or something, or some sort of big thing that’s going on?

Edited by Brickroll

4 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

This makes me think it may have been a mistake. Also, 1082 pieces and $140 for an AT-TE that's supposed to look like the 2013 version just doesn't make sense to me.

10 hours ago, ForgedInLego said:

For some reason I totally forgot what the Spider Droid was and was imaging what I now remember as the crab droid from Episode 3, and now my disappointment is immeasurable.

8 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

To begin with, Promobricks din't seem to know what set number or price the AT-TE was going to be at, only that one was in development. the original article stated that they were making an assumption based off the set numbers and prices they already had. as far as I'm aware it was never on the summary table for that reason, because it was promobrick's assumption, not a claim of their source.

7 hours ago, CodFather1 said:

as far as I'm aware it was never on the summary table for that reason, because it was promobrick's assumption, not a claim of their source.

It very briefly was on the summary table yesterday, which is why were discussing it :laugh:

Btw, which fake leaker prompted the recent discussions on IG? Was it legohio? Because they were obviously a pretender, no shock there :tongue: I freely admit that I also fell for the excellent render of that force ghost piece, but realised what was up when they posted about that alleged Landspeeder windscreen part soon thereafter :grin: And the other recent fakers weren‘t even trying in the slightest

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

It very briefly was on the summary table yesterday, which is why were discussing it :laugh:

Btw, which fake leaker prompted the recent discussions on IG? Was it legohio? Because they were obviously a pretender, no shock there :tongue: I freely admit that I also fell for the excellent render of that force ghost piece, but realised what was up when they posted about that alleged Landspeeder windscreen part soon thereafter :grin: And the other recent fakers weren‘t even trying in the slightest

Apologies, it was silly of me to reply without knowing the full context.

Legohio just confirmed on IG that all his ‘leaks’ were fakes, just for some laughs. This means we can finally bury the ‘force ghost shell’ and Minidoll Taun We :)

7 minutes ago, Jazzahh said:

Legohio just confirmed on IG that all his ‘leaks’ were fakes, just for some laughs. This means we can finally bury the ‘force ghost shell’ and Minidoll Taun We :)

davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gi

Not sure if we already knew this, but stonewars.de says that 75334 and 75336 are both Obi-Wan Kenobi sets, with 75334 probably being a location set. 

5 minutes ago, NeutralNoodle said:

Not sure if we already knew this, but stonewars.de says that 75334 and 75336 are both Obi-Wan Kenobi sets, with 75334 probably being a location set. 

This is news! :thumbup: They also confirm that the €140 set is indeed the AT-TE and that the €70 one might be based on Andor :excited:

The May stuff will surely look splendid on display, but the minifig selection is still just SO boring :tongue: Especially now that the force ghost piece turned out to be fake. That would‘ve been the saving grace for me.

The August wave however sounds incredible! Didn’t expect two Kenobi sets so soon! :excited: And at that price point, the Justifier has some really good minifig potential. Also hoping for Cad Bane‘s new hat, which more than deserves a unique mould :thumbup:

so now 75336 is supposedly an Obi-Wan set and 75337 is the AT-TE again? 

Honestly if anything I’m more hoping it’s $140 and closer to the 2008 ones size but that’s probably asking for too much. Does beg the question where the extra 300 or so pieces went 

14 minutes ago, necrochasm said:

so now 75336 is supposedly an Obi-Wan set and 75337 is the AT-TE again? 

Honestly if anything I’m more hoping it’s $140 and closer to the 2008 ones size but that’s probably asking for too much. Does beg the question where the extra 300 or so pieces went 

Probably slightly bigger and a better interior to fit the Clone Troopers from the pack, and the Dwarf Spider droid. Might have a Droideka too…