Sign in to follow this  
omnihash_cz

[OL - faction flavours] - Mass for fallen comrades, Hades church, Lavalette

51496187144_4d1a95ff98_o.png

''Capitan was a nasty bastard but he did not deserve to die like this...''

''No one deserve to die trampled by rhino, Jean-Pierre!''

51495694983_41214552b6_o.png

51494679807_7511bbf2b9_o.png

Disclaimer - during my trip in Asia i discovered small colonial brittish graveyard in Kandy, Sri Lanka - British Garrison Cemetery - Wikipedia. Stories like it were the most common way to die there. There is even a song about it from that time:

(86) Johnny, I Hardly Knew Ye - Clancy Brothers & Tommy Makem - YouTube

Looks good. I like the colors and the architecture.

Some more fantastic colors! Good job. I've used that pentagonal pattern on floors before, but never on a roof - will have to try that!

Hope TLG makes some of your fun-colored items a reality (olive scrolls, bright light green goblets, white tri-leaf plants, etc).

Really interesting color choice. It's eery. As evencelt mentioned, the pattern on the roof always is on the floor but it looks great as a roof.

Ad colors: both lime and lavender are my favorite, they enable much more subtle and cozy colors when they stand alone as primary build colors.

Ad roof:Wien_-_Stephansdom_(2).JPGWell it was customary in Europe to have propper colourful church roof and I think it's about time to bring this tradition back. For propper murals I would need a bigger roof, maybe next time.

23 hours ago, omnihash_cz said:

I think it's about time to bring this tradition back. 

Agreed. Those tiered roofs are giving me a bit of a Stave Church vibe. None too shabby. Good work!

Absolutely stunning colour choices! I can't believe I missed this build until now. I also love the amount of detail you've managed to cram in. Very well done!

On 10/4/2021 at 5:45 AM, omnihash_cz said:

during my trip in Asia i discovered small colonial brittish graveyard in Kandy, Sri Lanka

Coincidently, Sir Dirk has been to Kandy!

40497314623_a414c1d07f_w.jpg

I didn't get to that graveyard, but I did love Kandy (I've been twice now - benefits of travelling for work). Both times the coolness of the highlands made a nice change from the normal South Asian weather!

[OL - faction flavours] - Mass for fallen comrades, Hades church, Lavalette priest

51567753957_ae86fe138f_o.png

I see I completly lost this side of the building...

@Ayrlego well, you get me hooked, what job involves travelling to places like Kandy? Religious history research? Hospitality bussiness? Doctors sans Frontiers? Arm deals with Tamil Tigres?

Edited by omnihash_cz