Sign in to follow this  
Stoertebricker

[MOC] Temple of the Black Panther - 4 Adventures through time

Dear adventurer,

this is the tale around the Temple of the Black Panther, follow the map and you will probably find it´s secrets...

Deep in the south american jungle a shadow strikes through the thicket - the black Panther. It is worshipped by the native people and therefore they build a temple in his honour. To honour the god of the panther, they worship him with gifts of gold and blood...

The adventures

Part1: Clash of cultures

51279387894_4e64897297_c.jpg

After the landing of the spanish armada, they set forth into the jungle, seeking for the gold around the myths of el dorado. They made contact with the people and shared knowledge and goods so they could make a deal to get a map to the famous sectret temple in the jungle.

With this help they managed to reach the tempel and made conttact with the prist of the panther. They have been welcomed friendly but it did not take long before the obsession for gold took over their minds...

51279388909_b56e3852b4_c.jpg

Part2: The black panther

Years later, the ruins of the temple still resist the nature. A native strives through the jungle and came across already forgotten tempel. Suddenly the panther himselfs shows up and the native fled back into the jungle.

51279766580_395847f530_c.jpg

51278838638_87af5be5b9_c.jpg

Part3: Indiana Jones Getaway

A shot bursts through the jungle! In the last second Indy jumps out of the way of the bullet across the big ants with the help of his whip. The russian agent has the choice, let him escape or confront herself to the dangers of the jungle?

51279702585_49a4a56c1c_c.jpg

Part4: From Dusk Till Dawn - final szene (only open if you already know the movie)

Spoiler

51279405624_281a667486_c.jpg

51278853503_b93d7f87c2_c.jpg

Extra: Nighmode and view from above

51391769304_fa08548010_c.jpg

51279707740_8b50fa4ff2_c.jpg

Treasure hunt

In the MOC is a hidden set, can you spot it?

More pictures and a short video at flickr Album by Stoertebricker

So now I finished my recap of my last builds, I hope you enjoy them! :monkey:

Adrian aka Störtebricker

Edited by Stoertebricker

2 hours ago, Stoertebricker said:

Oh wow! This is like fun for the entire family.

I spotted Indiana Jones but not the set.

1 hour ago, Mister Phes said:

Oh wow! This is like fun for the entire family.

I spotted Indiana Jones but not the set.

Yes I wanted to make it not as easy, but if nobody spot it, I can share some hints. :pir_tong2:

Very well built and presented. I like the view from the temple with the suspension bridge and the jungle. 3 different scenarios in one build are a fun idea.

On 10/2/2021 at 8:24 PM, NOD said:

Very well built and presented. I like the view from the temple with the suspension bridge and the jungle. 3 different scenarios in one build are a fun idea.

actually there are 4 different scenarios :D

probably @Mister Phes should take a closer look from that angle, too. :pir_tong2:

On 10/3/2021 at 2:46 PM, jan kusters said:

Fantastic build! Spending some time on your Flickr account helped a lot to get a real feel for it all!

Thanks! Yes i do not want to spam all the forum with pictures, so I always put more on flickr.

On 10/4/2021 at 2:56 AM, thewatchman said:

What a perfect moc! 
 Fantastically built and wonderfully realistic overgrowth! 

2 hours ago, PxChris said:

Wonderful build!

Thank you very much, it represents what was not possible in my childhood, due to very restrictive amount of green and plant parts... :pir-wink:

On 10/2/2021 at 1:57 PM, Stoertebricker said:

Treasure hunt

@Mister Phes

Hint No 1: "Pieces"

Spoiler

The set contains less than 35 pieces. Now you have to know it! :pir_wacko:

Hint No 2: "The build"

Spoiler

You can spot the "main build" of the set in the following pic:

51278838638_87af5be5b9_c.jpg

Found it?

Hint No 3: "Years"

Spoiler

The set is from 1999, quite old, but you know we are in the pirates forum, what do you expect? :pir-huzzah1:

Hint No 4+5: "Minifigures"

Spoiler

The set includes one minifig - yes just one! What do you expect when there are so few pieces ... :pir-laugh:

Spoiler

The minifig is included in the MOC without any changes but it is holding different stuff in its hands.

Solution:

Spoiler

Are you sure?

Spoiler

Really?

Spoiler

Okay, but be aware: do not tell the other mates! swear a pirate word of honour or Davy Jones will reach for you!

Spoiler

When you look close to the vegetation right behind the jaguar, you can spot the small temple build behind the leaves, part of 5906: Ruler of the Jungle. Achu is welcoming the armada soldiers in piece!

Please let me know know how many hints you needed :pir-grin:

Edited by Stoertebricker

On 10/18/2021 at 12:11 PM, Mister Phes said:

I'm guessing this is the one minifigure...

Spoiler

51279388909_b56e3852b4_c.jpg

It seems you are following the clues very well (but pssst let the others have their fun as well)!

8 hours ago, Stoertebricker said:

It seems you are following the clues very well (but pssst let the others have their fun as well)!

Yeah others! See if you can figure it out like I did... staying  up all night, looking through every set released in 1999!

16 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Yeah others! See if you can figure it out like I did... staying  up all night, looking through every set released in 1999!

Congrats!!! :pir-huzzah2:, for me it was real fun (it seems it was a bit hard)! :pir-grin: