GrandEmperorBinks

[MOC] Omega-7 Fighter

This MOC is my take on an Incom Corporation vehicle. It is meant to be a vehicle that exists in the star wars universe, a custom fighter craft used by the Rebellion during the galactic civil war, but just never was shown on screen. It mainly uses parts from 75218 (X-Wing) but also uses parts from 75211 (TIE Fighter) and a few pieces from a few other sets.

It features Full hyperdrive capabilities, powerful weapons, light shields, and it is speedy as hell, thanks to it's almost oversized engines, but one of it's few disadvantages is that it cannot have an astromech and so can only hold a few hyperdrive coordinates at a time. It can hold one minifigure pilot comfortably, meant to be a generic rebel pilot, and has functional landing gear.

The pictures are too large to upload here sadly, but you can check it out here, as well as get free instructions for it.

Please note the rendered studio models do not have the stickers that were used in the actual model.

I hope everyone enjoys one of my older, earlier mocs, which is still one of my best :laugh:

OMEGA 7 MOC by @GrandEmperorBinks below

IMG_2020-10-29-12-16-49-759.jpg

IMG_2020-10-19-07-45-49-766.jpg

MOC by @GrandEmperorBinks above

In order to display pictures here you will need to insert the image URL, just copying it into the post and pressing enter will insert the image. A moderator may be able to add the pictures into your post, and there is a tutorial in the EB help forum.

Great fighter MOC though, it definitely has the Incom company aesthetics. Nice combination of parts from the two sets.

7 hours ago, Stuartn said:

OMEGA 7 MOC by @GrandEmperorBinks below

IMG_2020-10-29-12-16-49-759.jpg

IMG_2020-10-19-07-45-49-766.jpg

MOC by @GrandEmperorBinks above

In order to display pictures here you will need to insert the image URL, just copying it into the post and pressing enter will insert the image. A moderator may be able to add the pictures into your post, and there is a tutorial in the EB help forum.

Great fighter MOC though, it definitely has the Incom company aesthetics. Nice combination of parts from the two sets.

Thanks for the kind words! And thankyou for the information, I'll definitely remember that! Thanks again,

-GrandEmperorBinks