Sign in to follow this  
ParmBrick

[GBW] - Battle of H3 - Plighia - Bad Dream

The conquest of Nalans is now imminent, as long as the BoS does not invent something to curb the unstoppable advance of PSIC. Plighia's soldiers march through the streets of the city's residential districts, not encountering a living soul, but only bleak scenarios of destruction and desolation. BoS have made scorched earth behind them and don't seem to have any intention of stopping in their work. The population has now abandoned the city, now reduced to an immense battlefield. Next stop, the town hall, where the BoS have barricated themselves, the last bastion before the definitive capture of the city.

51514859872_9f075837bc_c.jpg

51515883053_be0f545c06_c.jpg

51515883253_fc0065c5b6_c.jpg

4 hours ago, SATSOK said:

nice moc and story 

Loved the APC ;)

Thank you very much! :pir-thumb: Building a destroyed building is not as simple as many think, you still have to make sense of the ruins, bearing in mind how the whole structure must be. That vehicle you can find it in the history of my posts, where I took numerous photos and briefly explain what it is. Actually is one of my best creations!

12 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Great destroyed city scene, has a truly ruinous feel to it.

Thank you very much! :wink: It was a long time that I wanted to make a scene with buildings in ruins, this shift gave me the chance, it still remains a type of scene that is not often seen here, I'm glad it turned out well!