Sign in to follow this  
PirateRoberts

[MOC] Pirates Island

Truly an amazing build this is! Feels like something I could've built if I didn't use so many of the pieces from Barracuda Bay for my project and modifications of the Barracuda herself.

That tower build looks so good, and I like all those little accesories added here. Also, I could take inspiration from that forest vegetation. :pir-wub:

An amazing build! :pir-thumb:

7 hours ago, PirateRoberts said:

Pirates Island, a nice little place to relax when they’re not plundering the seas.

Pirates hideaway

It has a lovely assortment of parrots... and crabs too! :pir-thumb:

I love this! I'd like to live there right away! Love the trees and vegetation and all the little details you added like the pig pen.

9 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

Truly an amazing build this is! Feels like something I could've built if I didn't use so many of the pieces from Barracuda Bay for my project and modifications of the Barracuda herself.

Thanks all, i actually bought two barracuda bay sets, ill soon post the mods ive made to the second barracuda.

A beautiful pirate island. The landscape and buildings are well built. I like that one part is sandy beach and on the other side palm trees, flowers and plants. The build looks alive with the minifigures, parrots and crabs.

Fantastic! I love the detail but also the over all look of the island, it really suggest a bay from a bigger island! The 'settlement' is fantastic without over-designing it. The treasure vault is great too!

Lush island for the buccaneers. Considering they have the pigs, one could assume they really are buccaneers. The stone tower and ramshackle building are well built.