LM71Blackbird

[COR - FB] ETTC Headquarters, Westface

ETTC Headquarters

Although the Crimson Mill purchased by Colonel Sir Dirk Allcock has worked as the East Terra Trade Company's temporay HQ, Major Sir Nathaniel Brickford knew that if the ETTC was to remain in Westface a more permanent structure would be needed.

51502020038_72c63b623f_b.jpgETTC HQ 1.1 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

After securing a suitable building location, Major Brickford met with his architect and set about starting construction. After many weeks, the new HQ for the ETTC was open for business.

51502020103_fb4d061cb9_b.jpgETTC HQ 3 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

After making sure the Sepoy's were settling into the new garrison, the Major decided to visit the new ETTC offices before making plans to head back to Brickford Landing.

51502020068_b2a0d1b94e_b.jpgETTC HQ 2 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

---------------------------------------

To be licensed as a medium commerce by the ETTC in Westface. C&C are welcome and appreciated! Thanks for looking!

I like this a lot - the tan and light grey actually work really well together (would not have thought so!), and the doors and that fence technique - if somewhat tough to do in real life - look great! :thumbup:  Very nice build! :pir-classic:

:pir-wub: As Garmadon wrote, tan with lbg blends really well. I must add that black found it's place in the world too as it complements the other two colors really good!

Edited by blackdeathgr

The finished product turned out nicely. I'm not as convinced on the colour combo as Garm and BD, but I think that may be the render on my screen. I really like the detail around the windows and the use of the black harpoon(?) pieces as the top of the fence. It is great to have such an elegant headquarters for the ETTC in Westface, Major Brickford has the board of directors compliments!

I'll take care of the paperwork for the licensing if you haven't already.

Nice headquarters. I particularly like the window decorations. The combination of wall with fence also looks good.

On 9/22/2021 at 9:07 PM, Garmadon said:

I like this a lot - the tan and light grey actually work really well together (would not have thought so!), and the doors and that fence technique - if somewhat tough to do in real life - look great! :thumbup:  Very nice build! :pir-classic:

Thanks! I figured the color change would help break it up rather than just having a solid grey building. Glad you like it!

On 9/23/2021 at 6:50 AM, blackdeathgr said:

:pir-wub: As Garmadon wrote, tan with lbg blends really well. I must add that black found it's place in the world too as it complements the other two colors really good!

Thank you!

On 9/24/2021 at 10:55 PM, Ayrlego said:

The finished product turned out nicely. I'm not as convinced on the colour combo as Garm and BD, but I think that may be the render on my screen. I really like the detail around the windows and the use of the black harpoon(?) pieces as the top of the fence. It is great to have such an elegant headquarters for the ETTC in Westface, Major Brickford has the board of directors compliments!

I'll take care of the paperwork for the licensing if you haven't already.

Thank you! Yeah, those are black harpoon pieces, I figured it would give the fence some more height but not take away visibility.

No paperwork has been done of yet, but I can take care that today.

On 9/25/2021 at 1:02 PM, NOD said:

Nice headquarters. I particularly like the window decorations. The combination of wall with fence also looks good.

Thank you!