Mustang alternatives? May I recommend the Dodge Charger? :laugh:

Seriously though, you're in the wrong forum - questions about Creator sets can be posted here.

Edited by Maaboo35

11 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Seriously though, you're in the wrong forum - questions about Creator sets can be posted here

Well, I think this still needs to be cleared...
With Creator EXPERT (not just "Creator") being kind of a successor to the "Model Team" line and the cars being models of real-world prototypes (except for the new pickup, that is) and being built to a scale larger than 1:20, I think they belong here.
@Jim, @Milan: Can you please clarify this matter?

Edited by Tenderlok

Yeas, nowdays it becams harded and harded to distinguidh where the Creator series ends and Scale Model / Model Team starts (or vise versa?). Personally, I would be happy to see Creator Expert scale models here but I would hear Jim or Milan opinion rather... 

On 9/23/2021 at 11:14 PM, Tenderlok said:

Well, I think this still needs to be cleared...
With Creator EXPERT (not just "Creator") being kind of a successor to the "Model Team" line and the cars being models of real-world prototypes (except for the new pickup, that is) and being built to a scale larger than 1:20, I think they belong here.
@Jim, @Milan: Can you please clarify this matter?

I agree with @Void_S that it's getting harder to distinguish the difference between Creator Expert and Model Team. 

I am not against allowing Creator Expert vehicles in our forum (since they to do feel like the successors to Model Team), but maybe it's confusing to distinguish between Creator Expert vehicles and other sets.

I will talk to @Milan about it.

Creator theme really has no own dedciated topic and is just distributed among other City/System topics under "special themes" forum.

As for the  Mustang modification, there is a topic on that and yes, with rear part modifications too: 

1 minute ago, Void_S said:

Creator theme really has no own dedciated topic and is just distributed among other City/System topics under "special themes" forum.

Topic = forum?