Soupperson1

Disney Properties 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

Looks like the Goofy key chain has a black vest and no apron or patches. This minifigure hasn't been released in a set , so hopefully that means this is a version from one of the upcoming Mickey and Friends sets.... 

LEGO Set 854196-1 Goofy Key Chain (2022 Gear > Key Chain) | Rebrickable -  Build with LEGO

I hope third Goofy minifigure would be better than the second Goofy variation from last year. I don’t like that variant’s color scheme, it’s not so Goofy.  I hope the third variation would be similiar to the Train Station variation.  

Do you think it's a good idea to buy the new Lego Goofy key chain to get the new minifigure? I never did get the Disney Train, because it was really pricey. I know Goofy is also in a 4+ set, but the key chain is probably a cheaper option. I think you can remove the chains pretty easily, I've never tried. 

Do you think we'll get a Disney CMF Series 3 next year?

Prediction for figures

1. Snow White (apple)

2. Belle (enchanted rose)

3. Merida (small bear brother)

4. Wreck it Ralph (gold metal)

5. Vanellope (steering wheel)

6. Beast (Lumiere) 

7. Pinochio (Jiminy Cricket)

8. Cruella (dalmation)

9. Dumbo (feather)

10. Simba (Zazu)

11. Pumba (Timon)

12. Robin Hood (bow and arrow)

I sure hope we would get Disney Seires 3 net yar becuase I wanna Belle and Beast in their minifigure forms! An enchanted rose as accessory sounds great! And what about a magical mirror? 

Honestly, I don’t think we wold get Dumbo, Simba, Pumba since they are not exactly “humanoid” to be minifigures for CMF. Hosetnly, I still hope for the Lion King set one day. 

5 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I sure hope we would get Disney Seires 3 net yar becuase I wanna Belle and Beast in their minifigure forms! An enchanted rose as accessory sounds great! And what about a magical mirror? 

Honestly, I don’t think we wold get Dumbo, Simba, Pumba since they are not exactly “humanoid” to be minifigures for CMF. Hosetnly, I still hope for the Lion King set one day. 

Well, given that Encanto is a massive hit - maybe we can have a twelve figure Encanto series? That would give us precisely all of the main characters.

I do think that the way they included moulded Eeyore in the Pooh set means that perhaps some characters that wouldn’t work as minifigures might turn up in sets  or CMFs going forward. Lest we forget, Brick-built Unikitty, as well as figures with large moulded parts (centaur, Medusa, Ursula) have appeared in CMF bags … 

Edited by williejm

3 hours ago, williejm said:

Well, given that Encanto is a massive hit - maybe we can have a twelve figure Encanto series? That would give us precisely all of the main characters.

I do think that the way they included moulded Eeyore in the Pooh set means that perhaps some characters that wouldn’t work as minifigures might turn up in sets  or CMFs going forward. Lest we forget, Brick-built Unikitty, as well as figures with large moulded parts (centaur, Medusa, Ursula) have appeared in CMF bags … 

Mmmm, I like your thought about Encanto series! It sounds real neat. 

Yeah you are right about Eeyore. You may be right about CMF including some molded characters, like Simba, Dumbo, Lumiere, etc. However, buildable Unkitty has her own series, not mixed iwth minifigures. 

10 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Mmmm, I like your thought about Encanto series! It sounds real neat. 

Yeah you are right about Eeyore. You may be right about CMF including some molded characters, like Simba, Dumbo, Lumiere, etc. However, buildable Unkitty has her own series, not mixed iwth minifigures. 

Unikitty was in the Lego Movie 2 CMF series 

6 minutes ago, williejm said:

Unikitty was in the Lego Movie 2 CMF series 

Ohhhh, I forgot about that Lego Movie 2 Series. You are right, my bad. 

I don't get why TLG doesn't do a Disney minifig series every year. There are tons of characters to use, and they'd be printing money. Why bi-annually?

On 2/1/2022 at 11:22 PM, DBlegonerd7 said:

I hope third Goofy minifigure would be better than the second Goofy variation from last year. I don’t like that variant’s color scheme, it’s not so Goofy.  I hope the third variation would be similiar to the Train Station variation.  

I'd love it if they would do Goofy with a red sweater, black vest, blue trousers and blue hat. That's the Goofy that I know. Also, it'd be awesome if they did him with longer legs. But that probably won't happen now that they've established him in minifig form at standard height.

9 minutes ago, snoozle said:

I'd love it if they would do Goofy with a red sweater, black vest, blue trousers and blue hat. That's the Goofy that I know.

Are you in Europe? Because that‘s what he usually looks like in the European comics :laugh:

It‘s still funny to me that a lot of versions and even characters only appear in those and are entirely unknown across the pond :grin:

7 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Are you in Europe? Because that‘s what he usually looks like in the European comics :laugh:

It‘s still funny to me that a lot of versions and even characters only appear in those and are entirely unknown across the pond :grin:

Yep, European here!  😄

On 2/12/2022 at 6:13 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

This forum is practically dead, but hey, a minifigure from Lightyear leaked.

It looks so good, with the helmet, armour and leg printing.

Oh really? This one beats the CMF Lightyear then?

4 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Oh really? This one beats the CMF Lightyear then?

It's not a minifigure of Buzz. It's one of the sentry robot things that form part of Zurg's army.

It's blurry but it looks nicely detailed all around.

3 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

It's not a minifigure of Buzz. It's one of the sentry robot things that form part of Zurg's army.

It's blurry but it looks nicely detailed all around.

Understood, thanks! Please excuse me for my misunderstanding. 

I don't know how to keep a thread in one place, and cross link it, but, I never gave up on Casey Jr. He's way more accurate, runs better(video) [LEGO IDEAS] Casey Jr. - LEGO Train Tech - Eurobricks Forums

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/bc8f59a3-2d26-449b-a2ac-356f1610b0e4

51877895284_e0dfc66754_k.jpgWP_20220103_17_29_48_Pro by Modeltrainman, on Flickr

Edited by Modeltrainman

On 2/3/2022 at 4:22 PM, Flaming Bricks said:

Do you think it's a good idea to buy the new Lego Goofy key chain to get the new minifigure? I never did get the Disney Train, because it was really pricey. I know Goofy is also in a 4+ set, but the key chain is probably a cheaper option. I think you can remove the chains pretty easily, I've never tried. 

Do you think we'll get a Disney CMF Series 3 next year?

Prediction for figures

1. Snow White (apple)

2. Belle (enchanted rose)

3. Merida (small bear brother)

4. Wreck it Ralph (gold metal)

5. Vanellope (steering wheel)

6. Beast (Lumiere) 

7. Pinochio (Jiminy Cricket)

8. Cruella (dalmation)

9. Dumbo (feather)

10. Simba (Zazu)

11. Pumba (Timon)

12. Robin Hood (bow and arrow)

I was considering just buying the keychain as well, but as a Lego purist, I’d feel like I’d be cheating a little by using a keychain minifig that has some slight differences to a traditional one. And I know from experience that the printing on those come off extremely easily. I’ll just wait and see if they release a good Goofy fig this summer.

As for getting Disney Series 3 next year, I think that it’s certainly possible. I was pretty surprised that we didn’t get it this year since it’s been three years since Series 2, which came out three years after Series 1, but The Muppets is a Disney property after all, so it works out. My theory is that we’re going to get three Licensed series next year so Lego can go back to matching the non-licensed series number and the year by holding off on Series 24 until 2024.

By that logic, we’d have a potential Disney Series 3 and then two other Licensed, or somehow otherwise non-numbered, series next year. I would be shocked if Lego wasn’t working to get a Marvel Series 2 going after how successful the first one was. (I don’t think I’ve ever seen a CMF sell out so fast and be so hard to get at first besides, well, Disney series one maybe). Lego would probably want to space out two Disney related series by putting in 2023’s hypothetical third Licensed series in between them, likely based on a new property. I guess we’ll have to wait and see though.

I hope we get the Lightyear sets revealed soon! Are they all 4+ or normal? I wonder if Zurg will be brickbuilt or a minifig due to his size, same for his troops... 

9 hours ago, TurinTheGreat said:

I hope we get the Lightyear sets revealed soon! Are they all 4+ or normal? I wonder if Zurg will be brickbuilt or a minifig due to his size, same for his troops... 

Normal.

On 2/20/2022 at 6:36 PM, DBlegonerd7 said:

Is there any Disney-themed IDEAS sets coming up? Like Snow White and Seven Dwarve’ Cottage set?

I’m quoting myself becaus it seems IDEAS set, Snow White’s Cottage is not approved.