Time for an official steampunk Lego set!
 “In the year 1889, somewhere here on Earth… The greatest explorers and scientists of all known nations gathered for the purpose of discovering, understanding and learning about our world. They are astrophysicists, botanists, engineers, adventurers… Their thirst for knowledge is insatiable. Each country sent its best scientists to the research complex. In this majestic place, they dedicate their knowledge to the exploration of the Earth, seas and oceans and to the discovery of the universe. Engineers design the equipment, craft, and vessels needed to observe and experience the world. Scientists have the best known equipment to carry out their mission.”

You can discover all details and support here

webp

I really like this. The flying car thing is fantastic, and the building is simply gorgeous. I love the way you built the glass dome on top, but it has a few gaps in it. Fantastic creation, good job.

The build and the modularity of the building is really nice, you should post a couple of more pictures in this thread, also I'm missing a view from the side with the garage door and car, I only see a picture from the top.

I like that the balloon can take off from inside the building, maybe add a hatch if the ballon has taken off/or is not yet inflated?

I've never understood steampunk. It just doesn't click on my brain. I see it and can understand the theme idea, but for me to create something on my own I'm always a blank.

This is incredible. I love the buildings. Especially the central part of the central building. That windscreen in white really works well there. I may have to borrow that idea in a future build.

And those minifigures are just darling.