Sign in to follow this  
lostdriveway

Lego Business Logo's

Hi all - I'm building a drag strip / raceway for a upcoming lego show.

Does anyone have any logo's of Lego businesses? 

I've got a couple like Octan etc but would like more to use as sponsors around the track.

Also if anyone has any good high res copies of the Octan logo and wouldn't mind sharing that would be great!

I'll add photo's to the thread once I'm ready to show the display.

Cheers

Most of the labels I collect are from.the sticker packs. I also have some SPORT and OctanE logos from the race car and shopping street sets. Along with a few Octan logos. 

853921_2_5d8dee24ee48e.jpg

Edited by Poodabricks

One newer Lego World Brand that is starting to creep into sets is the fictional Lego Sports Drink "Vita Rush". It shows up in the Lego City Adventures Cartoon and a few of the newer City sets. 

60290-1.jpg?202009140335

60294-1.jpg?202101130713

Of course some other recurring in world business branding includes City Pizza, City Coffee, City Bank, City Diner and TOYS. There is also the newer Blue and Orange signage for Octan Electric Vehicles. 2017 City also had some interesting and fairly unique ones, in some smaller cheaper sets. UTrans Trailers, SMOOTH Racing Oil, GEAR, Monkey Kid has the Panda Store, Ninjago has some great signage and branding, but most of it is in the Ninjago Language. 

Edited by Faefrost

I am currently working on some racing MOC's myself and have been making vector graphics of a few LEGO brands to use in those. (You can see a few of them in my signature ↓)

I have vectors of the Octan and Vita Rush logo's.

Edited by RocketRacer

Just a few off the top of my head: Cargo, Octan, OctanE, City Pizza, public transport, Post Office, Toy Shop, plus the aforementioned Vita Rush.  I don’t pay any attention there, but there may be some others in Friends which could be used for a bit of variety if you want.