1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

(Also, before anyone speculates about this, the pink-haired woman at 0:38 is not one of the new ninja - She has eyeshadow, which none of the new characters have). 

I think that I was wrong - Orange appears to have the same pink eyeshadow as the woman from the van (it is just difficult to see, due to the lighting). 

Based solely on the characters' eye/eyebrow designs, the new team seems to have a better gender balance than the current one: Yellow and Orange are Female, Blue and Light Pink are Male, and Dark Pink is currently unclear. 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

The trailer looks great! So many returning villains, new Ninjas to speculate over and try collect if they ever get made in physical form, and the Water Dragon at the end?!?!

The only thing I was disappointed in was the Mech. Didn't look all that sharp, or harken back enough to the previous ones. Hopefully the show (and set) proves me wrong!

10 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

There is a Pride flag visible on the back of the van at 0:39 (a Twitter user noticed this first), which is the first explicit reference to/appearance of LGBTQIA+ individuals in the series (and, unless there is one in Friends, the first in-house LGBT character that LEGO has made)!! 

I dunno, pretty blurry looking to me.

Well brickset haven’t done an article  today, usually they do something, anything at around 11 BST, usually when they don’t that means a reveal is on the way. It may be the day fellas. We will have to wait till 2 o’clock to see. I do have a feeling tomorrow is more likely as it’s may first. In the mean time, I’m building Cole’s buggy. Any MOC builders know what to do for the windscreen? It seems to be a new part on the prelim set, and the show version looks like the zane tumbler one but in a dark Smokey colour. 

Edited by a guy from somewhere

If Brickclicker is right then it'd be 11:00pm BST, Sunday may 2nd.

Also, Skylor and Nelson are said to be coming in the sets so perhaps they are  among the new ninja? but the colours don't quit match for that.

Edited by Agent Kallus

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

If Brickclicker is right then it'd be 11:00pm BST, Sunday may 2nd.

Also, Skylor and Nelson are said to be coming in the sets so perhaps they are  among the new ninja? but the colours don't quit match for that.

That actually comes from retailer JB Spielwaren who has a countdown on their Instagram story stating they will have pictures of the sets basically in 24 hours 

11 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That actually comes from retailer JB Spielwaren who has a countdown on their Instagram story stating they will have pictures of the sets basically in 24 hours 

Ah, thank you for clarifying. I assume it's just the June sets? 

Just now, Agent Kallus said:

Ah, thank you for clarifying. I assume it's just the June sets? 

Yup basically like 2 marvel, city, ninjago, and themes like that if they are correct 

18 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yup basically like 2 marvel, city, ninjago, and themes like that if they are correct 

What about rumored new in-house theme that won’t be on Lego S@H?

This info came from Brick Clicker directly. 

The golden winged ninja have translucent head and limbs!

Wu reuses his gdm chestplate piece!

Nya is back as a samurai

Garmadon and lloyd have oni masks

Garmadon doesnt have a upper arm torso piece!

Crystal King minifigure is deluxe!

Wonderful wave! The hype is real. There are a lot of interesting things to point out from the pics:

It seems Garmadon finally fully submitted to his oni side. He looks so menacing and ready to destroy. 
I like that Wu is using the golden dragon master armor again. At the end, he is the most similar to the FSM so it makes sense he is using the weapons of his father.
I love the yin and yang dynamic from the spinjitzu brothers.
Nya is human again. She looks amazing in her golden armor. 
Nelson minifigure is so well done, I love his colors.
The vengestone warriors are crystalised draconic humanoids. I prefer this army than the stone warriors because dragons fit thematically better for the Overlord.
Speaking of the Overlord, i mean, the Crystal King. Amazing figure! He is so tall and menacing. I guess he is now in his true form: a mix of a dragon and a oni. 
The new molds of the golden weapons are welcomed. 
Excited to see Golden Oni Lloyd in better quality and of course, have these sets in my room!

Edited by Bloquerto

That new mech for Nya is honestly impressive. I am curious how she's human again. But that's for the show to figure out.

Those new blade pieces are really cool.

I do wonder if Garmadon is good or evil in this. As If the crystal king is the overlord. I don't see Garmadon willingly working with him again.

Edited by Takanuinuva

I love these new sets! Especially the floating island crystal castle thing. Can’t wait to get a better oook at the centaur Kaiju too!

That Nya mech has Super Sentai written all over it

And that golden armor is giving me Saint Seiya vibes which I love!

That +4 dragon is such a meme-looking thing lol

Edited by Robert8

So, there's a new part for Oni Lloyd and Garmadon that the Oni mask can attach to.

Also do all the Vengestone generals (i.e the returning villains) share the same torso?