42 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Just went to find it, and the post was taken down. 

Damn it, and I didn't get a screen shot. Well the pics where very blurry anyways, but they where definitely the sets. The spinners packaging where almost dress shaped, with a cone shaped bottom and a ninjago logo half way up, and then a large text/energy burst top section. The training ground, as I said looked to have a tall structure in the centre, looking almost like a statue, and a section either side that looks built up, like a small structure. Honestly a 4 post bed comes to mind. Miscellaneous stuff dotted around and a white spinner in the centre. Not sure if its just whited out of if its a zane spinner. Its likely as there are Jay, Lloyd and Kai ones coming separately. Yet again, Cole gets the bottom of the barrel unfortunately. 

Edited by a guy from somewhere

5 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Damn it, and I didn't get a screen shot. Well the pics where very blurry anyways, but they where definitely the sets. The spinners packaging where almost dress shaped, with a cone shaped bottom and a ninjago logo half way up, and then a large text/energy burst top section. The training ground, as I said looked to have a tall structure in the centre, looking almost like a statue, and a section either side that looks built up, like a small structure. Honestly a 4 post bed comes to mind. Miscellaneous stuff dotted around and a white spinner in the centre. Not sure if its just whited out of if its a zane spinner. Its likely as there are Jay, Lloyd and Kai ones coming separately. Yet again, Cole gets the bottom of the barrel unfortunately. 

I tried to click on the post, but insta wouldn't load it, so it seems to have been deleted, and every time I've refreshed insta #legoleaks, it isn't there. 

2 hours ago, mrfang2 said:

You can see the add on set, although stylized, behind the temple on the box art of the temple set.

Good spot, looks like I was right with the bed stand looking structure and the statue. I doubt the wall is included but that would be nice. Got to remember the box I saw was preliminary grey with the parts dead centre, no box art or action poses

Training set is supposed to have Zane and Jay which aren't in the Temple Dojo , so I'll probably just focus on those 2 sets until summer wave is revealed.

Edited by TeriXeri

The more I look at Lloyd Dragon, the more I like it, especially the head, but need to see articulation in some video review.

On 12/3/2021 at 10:16 PM, Pirean_Grammaticul said:

good tweet on that actually

i'm still mixed on these personally but this looks to be a very bright future for ninjago and i'm excited to see how the range grows from here next!

That one part in purple ink close to the bottom of the ToothDominos drawing looks identical to this part as seen in Monkie Kid set 80030:

6381825-14-f1234325-b57a-4688-8835-55740

* insert the "Coincidence? I think NOT!" meme here*

Although, this does bring up the question of other drawn parts from his tweet coming to us later on down the line...

Edited by Murdoch17

5 hours ago, Murdoch17 said:

That one part in purple ink close to the bottom of the ToothDominos drawing looks identical to this part as seen in Monkie Kid set 80030:

6381825-14-f1234325-b57a-4688-8835-55740

* insert the "Coincidence? I think NOT!" meme here*

Although, this does bring up the question of other drawn parts from his tweet coming to us later on down the line...

yeah the joint in particular is in EVO and is a high focus of his in the deployment of this system. going to be neat to see what he does with it

Looking at a recent marvel wave: Lego seems to have put quite a lot of effort in junior sets. Could be a coincidence but could also be that they realized those "teenager sets" are neither flesh nor fish and they try to do less of them but instead more sets either for young kids or for adults (UCS, art style sets, modulars).

Probably makes sense them I think. Many sets of the past just didn't make sense to me. Like if you'd put 200 parts more you could have a decent build or if you put 200 parts less and make it more cartoonish it would be a great set for babies.

Seeing so many new molds and prints for Marvel though I feel like this could be where the budget of ninjago went. But I'll let the summer wave decide - budget was shifting between waves in the past already.

Definitely seems from how the designers been talking about it that “core” will be a bit easier and more kid friendly to build while the show based waves will be more of what we’re used to with more detailed and intricate builds. I’m cool with that honestly, we get some nice displays but also keep new fans coming in and get some easier and more play friendly things between show seasons. I’ve been getting sick of legacy anyway, at least core allows for new vehicle/location designs as well as revisiting old ones. 

The training set just leaked, it looks…. Alright. Mistook the tree for a statue:ugh: but looks alright. Not sure on the price. Spinners are still in the dark sadly. Honestly I like the set, but I’m hoping it’s cheap. 

Spinners also leaked. I like the figures, especially Lloyd. It’s a shame that they didn’t include a similar outfit for Zane, Cole, and Nya in the training grounds. It would have been the perfect opportunity!

Oh, the training grounds look lovely—and yes, it does look like they (or at the very least, parts of them) can attach to the dojo temple. Neat!

The spinners also look good, but yeah, it's a shame there aren't comparable costumes/spinners for Zane, Cole, and Nya. Maybe we might get something like that in the summer, or next year, but I wouldn't hold my breath. It seems like the days of getting a full set of six small "gimmick" sets of that sort are long behind us.

Oh, I dig the training grounds, and it seems like if you combine it with the dojo, it adds a lot more play value to the dojo, which definitely helps keep it balanced overall. I’m gonna grab both for sure just to get all the characters new suits in 2 sets. Probably going to grab that combo mech too cause that one is just awesome. 

I like the training ground , looks small on the picture but I think it's a matter of perspective as the foreground figs look huge compared to that tree/gate, but I think it'll be a good fit for the Temple, as it completes the team of ninja with no duplicates and adds some area to the set.

Mostly tan ground, grey/darkgrey rocks and brown wood are good colors for modifications as well.

It has a slide but I think it being brown doesn't detract as much from the overall look.

Edited by TeriXeri

The training ground is alright, nothing I'm too interested in but if you're planning on getting the temple then I think it'd be a nice addition to that. It doesn't look as substantial as I'd expected, but I'll wait for better pictures before making a final judgement.

Although some of the new sets are nice. I really mis the fact that they are not at all connected to the show. Does anyone know if we’ll be getting sets in this wave that do connect to the show? Of do we have to wait at the summer 2022 waves for those? 

43 minutes ago, AxL said:

Although some of the new sets are nice. I really mis the fact that they are not at all connected to the show. Does anyone know if we’ll be getting sets in this wave that do connect to the show? Of do we have to wait at the summer 2022 waves for those? 

I believe Tommy said on Twitter that while the winter 2022 sets weren’t created to appear in the show, they have worked some of them into future episodes. Summer 2022 should tie directly to the next season of the show. 

1 hour ago, Rolyat24 said:

I believe Tommy said on Twitter that while the winter 2022 sets weren’t created to appear in the show, they have worked some of them into future episodes. Summer 2022 should tie directly to the next season of the show. 

Kind of like how March of the Oni had the Legacy Earth Driller and Monastery?

With a little better picture, training ground looks a bit more worth for what you get, no crazy colors and mostly very useful building pieces for rocks/castles etc. also the modules can connect via pin holes.

The €10 spinners barely have any pieces, so those are a bit underwhelming especially compared to 2019.

Edited by TeriXeri

4 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Kind of like how March of the Oni had the Legacy Earth Driller and Monastery?

Possibly, or like how Prime Empire used the Legacy Jungle Raider and Thunder Raider as opposing racers in the Speedway Five Billion.

I do like the training ground. Very heavy on play features yet also seems like it will look good connected to the Dojo Temple.

58 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

There's a new catalog image showing the several temple sections combined.

IMO it doesn’t look bad, but there’s something slightly off with it. More interesting is the fact that apparently it was from the instructions manual of the dojo, so LAN must have specifically told the people who got the set early to not show anyone as they where sent the set. I guess the one guy either disobeyed or someone found it early. Either way I do like it, but the price may be a different factor. Apparently it’s 40 euro, so 40 USD and £35. Rough. 

I think it's just more for children. Like the building techniques are much less complicated, rely less on a high quanity of small parts and so on. More play features, more comical.

I still hope Legacy returns though; I'd love to see new renditions of Zanes s3  ship and some other stuff.

Anyway; I got the Ronin figure from the most recent magazine. Really cool how you can get a figure from a 400 € set so easily :innocent2:

General thoughts on this wave

71764 - I agree that the build is very thin and straightforward. I love the slide and foliage is nice if a little barren, only getting to complete the larger temple. That buildable Snake looks terrible

71767 I love this. Lovely variant of Pixel she’s clearly the standout figure of the set, these variants of the Ninja is probably  one of my least desired in recent years, even the underwater Ninja which felt too bound to a certain aesthetic (deep sea of course) still had more appeal than these figures. But the build is lovely and on par with Ninjago waves of the past imo great set

71765 - Love the Power Rangers influence but this build would have had more of an impact if it went to another theme imo I don’t intend on using this Megazord type build for the Ninja. Rather will assign this build to other designs. Now I just hope that CMF Power Ranger from Series 20 gets made in other colors in future CMF series so I can give this build to those non licensed rangers. 

only intend to get these 3 sets

Off topic but I built the Skull Sorcerors Dungeon and I love it! I know I want to order the Rhino but an on the fence about the Dragon. Do I really want that set?