Sign in to follow this  
Fraunces

[OL - FactionFlavours] Love is in the air

As all Sea Rats know, the highest bounty one can hoard is not so much in stealable silver or doubloons, not even in a great bottle of rum: the hand of a governor's daughter is considered the highest possible loot for a true Sea Rat captain with selfrespect. That is why this friday evening Lothario Fraunces used his good name (build up by restraining his piratety manners and doing fair business the last couple of months) to get himself into this night's ball in the Governor's mansion on Lavalette.

Love is in the air tonight, so who knows what will happen... 

2 goed

Based on Sid Meiers Pirates ;)

Edited by Fraunces

Very nice scenes. The way the guitarist is positioned next to the heart looks great. I also like the fireplace with the fire.

I like Sid Meiers Pirates.:pir-love: I hope Lothario Fraunces can dance well.

Edited by NOD

Cool scene. And we need more romance in BoBS! :pir-love:

I love the guitarist. Very nice posing there. (The dancing couple is posed well, too!) :thumbup:

But now that song is stuck in my head! :pir-sing:

Loved Sid Meier's Pirates! Great little game. 

But this is a fantastic scene, I love the comic-booky style you've gone for. I'd be very happy to see more builds in this style. I think we're very grounded and square on this forum. This is a welcome break.

On 9/17/2021 at 6:23 PM, Fraunces said:

Based on Sid Meiers Pirates ;)

Needn't say more brother!!!!! :pir-love: Love and classic feel is definitely in the air tonight!

Excellent build, colorful and nothing can go wrong with so many minifigs!!! I love it!

Edited by blackdeathgr

On 9/17/2021 at 6:54 PM, NOD said:

Very nice scenes. The way the guitarist is positioned next to the heart looks great. I also like the fireplace with the fire.

On 9/17/2021 at 8:34 PM, Capt Wolf said:

Cool scene. And we need more romance in BoBS! :pir-love:

I love the guitarist. Very nice posing there. (The dancing couple is posed well, too!) :thumbup:

On 9/18/2021 at 9:53 AM, Ross Fisher said:

But this is a fantastic scene, I love the comic-booky style you've gone for. I'd be very happy to see more builds in this style. I think we're very grounded and square on this forum. This is a welcome break.

I want to do more a little bit more unserious stuff ;)

On 9/18/2021 at 10:17 AM, Spud The Viking said:

Beautiful build with many lovely details - I like the combination of the tiled floor and yellow border, the fruit bowl is also really good!

On 9/18/2021 at 2:49 PM, CapOnBOBS said:

Ha! That is great!

5 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Excellent build, colorful and nothing can go wrong with so many minifigs!!! I love it!

Thanks a lot everyone , glad I captured the feel of the moment right! You all describe exactly the feel I was trying to bring over. :pir-sweet:

On 9/17/2021 at 6:54 PM, NOD said:

I like Sid Meiers Pirates.:pir-love: I hope Lothario Fraunces can dance well.

5 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Needn't say more brother!!!!! :pir-love: Love and classic feel is definitely in the air tonight!

On 9/18/2021 at 9:53 AM, Ross Fisher said:

Loved Sid Meier's Pirates! Great little game. 

The game is amazing indeed, great inspiration for BotBS!

Excellent dance scene! I've been looking at how to make dance posings for a Western MOC I'm working on and your first shot if one of the best I've seen.

On 9/24/2021 at 2:39 PM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Now, is she one of the more beautiful governor daughters?

That part was so funny in the game. The only thing which changes was breast size:iamded_lol:

On 9/21/2021 at 3:55 PM, evancelt said:

Excellent dance scene! I've been looking at how to make dance posings for a Western MOC I'm working on and your first shot if one of the best I've seen.

On 9/24/2021 at 2:39 PM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Quite lovely. Fine figure-posing.

Thank you both!