10 hours ago, Jockos said:

Actually, I'm hoping for a surprise/not announced set for October (as was the case for Land Rover?). So who knows.. TLG is doing a bit better at set leaks

Would love to see that. However, last I know TLG won't make a mistake releasing a licensed set before its real life version :laugh: The 42142 I guess could be the surprise set saved later for this year. But then again, a fresh new surprise set would be sweet. Besides, if that Liebherr set gets delayed to next year an unannounced set is reasonable. 

Well last year we did get a surprise set, which is the 42127. No one knew it exists until official photos popped up in late November.

1 hour ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Well last year we did get a surprise set, which is the 42127.

Hopefully next time it won't be a bad surprise. :hmpf_bad:

3 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Well last year we did get a surprise set, which is the 42127. No one knew it exists until official photos popped up in late November.

Same for the BMW I’m pretty sure. We knew it existed but nothing else. With the 42127 we knew it was a set with a movie license.

1 hour ago, LvdH said:

Same for the BMW I’m pretty sure. We knew it existed but nothing else. With the 42127 we knew it was a set with a movie license.

I wonder what we know [till now] for 42142 :classic:

I'm a bit out of touch recently due to work demands... Do we know what the big flagship is for this year? Not the Ferrari i presume.. the 2H biggy?

The Airbus I guess. There might be a Liebherr crane coming later (October maybe), but nothing is confirmed.

On 7/25/2022 at 3:09 AM, LvdH said:

The Airbus I guess. There might be a Liebherr crane coming later (October maybe), but nothing is confirmed.

On 7/25/2022 at 2:36 AM, TeamThrifty said:

I'm a bit out of touch recently due to work demands... Do we know what the big flagship is for this year? Not the Ferrari i presume.. the 2H biggy?

42146 LEGO Liebherr LR 13000 

2 hours ago, abkdt41 said:

42146 LEGO Liebherr LR 13000 

Not sure if you are aware, but…

On 7/25/2022 at 11:09 AM, LvdH said:

nothing is confirmed.

Big crane would be cool.... helicopter looks really good too, not a car guy so need something to get my teeth into!

LEGO better make a third model for later this year, since the lieberr crane is now delayed untill next year.

11 minutes ago, SNIPE said:

LEGO better make a third model for later this year, since the lieberr crane is now delayed untill next year.

Ferrari, waste handler, airbus… That sounds like three models to me :tongue: 

16 minutes ago, SNIPE said:

I'm pretty sure we'd have heard something by now.

9 minutes ago, AVCampos said:

Isn't the 30433 enough for you!? :grin:

Well, it is technically way too advanced...

lego released 2 models for August (the Ferrari is good but for reasons that are not TLGs fault, I have to wait until august 1st to get the ferrari, my parcel got lost)

I am also getting the helicopter on the 10th of august. The material handler is no good as a 2H set especically for its price. SO NO. I WANT 4 SETS!! :angry::angry::angry:

I am not saying it has to be a huge set either, getting the technic batmobile was a nice suprise enough because ot the parts in new colors / parts pack. - that was not a big set nor was it feature heavy (but please do  make it feature heavy)

4 SETS.

Edited by SNIPE

For 150$ instead of getting the material handler I'm gonna get a second 42128 and build a material handler AND something else from it.

On 7/27/2022 at 2:19 AM, LvdH said:

Not sure if you are aware, but…

I think LEGO will spring a surprise on us in September :P

On 7/28/2022 at 8:50 PM, SNIPE said:

On 7/29/2022 at 12:48 AM, SNIPE said:

The material handler is no good as a 2H set especically for its price. SO NO. I WANT 4 SETS!! :angry::angry::angry:

Product cycle takes ages dude. They're not gonna suddenly divert company resources that are occupied with next year's sets to rush development of another set just because a product got delayed... You get what you get, beyond good product value you're not entitled to expect anything.

Edited by Bartybum

3 hours ago, Bartybum said:

Product cycle takes ages dude. They're not gonna suddenly divert company resources that are occupied with next year's sets to rush development of another set just because a product got delayed... You get what you get, beyond good product value you're not entitled to expect anything.

FOUR SETS.

What I am saying is maybe they already have a secret 4th set like they did with the technic batmobile. they just kept it a secret as well as the fact that the liebherr crane is being delayed (maybe)

If not, I won't be happy because in 2h 2019 they released the spider crane, the car transporter, the lieber 42100 AND the land rover, AND they previewed the SPIKE PRIME system which some people managed to get early but it was eventually delayed. so thats like 4/5  sets. and 3 of them were BIG (land rover, lieber, car transporter)

After all, when I buy lego, some of what I pay is just for the 'brand' itself - I'm not paying them to make fewer sets.

Edited by SNIPE

3 sets, 4 sets, no necessary quality improvement regardless. A potential secret 4th set to "please" us could end up being a rushed mess for all we know.

Look at the bright side, the unfortunate delay of the Liebherr crane means one more set next year since it'll come on top of what's already in development for 2023.

5 hours ago, Bartybum said:

Don't be so firmly confirmed about what Lego is going to do/not to do. Who knows maybe a secret [with proper/no rushed quality control] set is already in development.

1 hour ago, N-4K0 said:

3 sets, 4 sets, no necessary quality improvement regardless. A potential secret 4th set to "please" us could end up being a rushed mess for all we know.

Look at the bright side, the unfortunate delay of the Liebherr crane means one more set next year since it'll come on top of what's already in development for 2023.

The Crane can be delayed until next year and still can manage to get booed when released :tongue:

Edited by thekoRngear