On 4/18/2022 at 2:58 AM, MarkyMark42 said:

I like the idea of the retractable roof but i'm guessing with the size of a lego engine in a mid-engine car might make that a bit difficult.

I hope they can prove me wrong however

This fabulous B model of the Bugatti has all those features:

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-63528/Porsche96/audi-r8-spyder-42083-b-model/#details

2 minutes ago, Johnny1360 said:

Finally picked up the tow truck, first time I have seen it on the shelf since it was released. So happy

Do you mean 42128? Isn't it 2021 set?

1 minute ago, Johnny1360 said:

Yeah, please forgive me for posting in the wrong thread, excitement must have got the best of me, lol.

You are forgiven :laugh:

It does say something for the popularity of Technic lately, at least that set, as I have been trying to get it since it came out.

5 minutes ago, Johnny1360 said:

Yeah, please forgive me for posting in the wrong thread, excitement must have got the best of me, lol.

Could happen, no worries, we all made some mistakes. Enjoy your new tow truck.

22 minutes ago, Johnny1360 said:

It does say something for the popularity of Technic lately, at least that set, as I have been trying to get it since it came out.

Says something for the popularity of 42128.

12 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Yes although there are several other sets conspicuously missing from the shelves, that I have been trying to get as well, for some time now. Namely the Zetros, McLaren, Cat and Volvo Hauler are pretty scarce.

12 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

That excitement is so cool. But I am a bit amazed (or amused) by the fact that my 42128's Pneumatic functions work definitely faster in this hot summer here than they used to in the Winter. Specially the rear tow bar. If I pump it raises or lowers like a bullet is triggered. When I built it in Winter the functions were not this snappy rather a bit on the sluggish side. Are Pneumatics functions weather related? I feel it so weird that I did not bring it to the dedicated thread. 

Can the Waste Handler make some (if not the same) sort of excitement! I'll see...

22 minutes ago, thekoRngear said:

That excitement is so cool. But I am a bit amazed (or amused) by the fact that my 42128's Pneumatic functions work definitely faster in this hot summer here than they used to in the Winter. Specially the rear tow bar. If I pump it raises or lowers like a bullet is triggered. When I built it in Winter the functions were not this snappy rather a bit on the sluggish side. Are Pneumatics functions weather related? I feel it so weird that I did not bring it to the dedicated thread. 

Can the Waste Handler make some (if not the same) sort of excitement! I'll see...

I guess the difference in ambient pressure and maybe changes in humidity can have that kind of effect. The pneumatic parts aren't after all perfectly airtight, and slight environmental changes can change their behavior.

1 hour ago, Johnny1360 said:

Yes although there are several other sets conspicuously missing from the shelves, that I have been trying to get as well, for some time now. Namely the Zetros, McLaren, Cat and Volvo Hauler are pretty scarce.

The McLaren, eh? One of my local supermarkets has a stack of 'em. 42114 was nearly two years ago, though, so that's understandable. As for the Zetros, it's been revised recently so that might explain the scarcity. And the Cat? No idea on that one.

Shame about the Liebherr being pushed back though. Wonder if it'll get an early release for next year, or if it might take 2023's flagship slot?

11 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

The McLaren, eh? One of my local supermarkets has a stack of 'em.

But which version? ;)

In my local go-to store selling Lego, there's plenty of Cat, Zetros and McLaren Sennas on the shelf, the McLaren F1 is orderable but not immediately available. Volvo Hauler is not hidden but not orderable either, so I believe it's going away soon, which isn't surprising considering its age. Most of the other Technic sets are also readily available.

53 minutes ago, KLF said:

But which version? ;)

I don't think any shops have the updated version at this point, TLG does not even have the new stickers in the warehouse. 

New Ferrari looks good if true. I'll let the experts here tell me what's new though as I'm not too good at spotting new parts etc

Edited by MarkyMark42

26 minutes ago, MarkyMark42 said:

New Ferrari looks good if true. I'll let the experts here tell me what's new though as I'm not too good at spotting new parts etc

It sure looks good. Probably the best looking one so far.

Before anyone tries....don't ask for pictures! 

We do have a topic for that set btw.

Leaks are out of the airbus and handler. IMO they look fantastic!!

It looks like the heli will have motorisation

Edited by Jockos

They’re alright. Nothing too exciting imo besides the return of the small pneumatic cylinder and some recolors.

3 minutes ago, LvdH said:

They’re alright. Nothing too exciting imo besides the return of the small pneumatic cylinder and some recolors.

Do you mind expanding on the description "small pneumatic cylinder"? :)

4 minutes ago, zoo said:

Do you mind expanding on the description "small pneumatic cylinder"? :)

Same as the bucket for the Arocs and Volvo EW160. Not a new one as far as I can tell.

Not really sure about the added yellow to the heli. But I will probably get used to it.