12 minutes ago, Technicallism said:

This Waste Handler still can be a licensed set. For example, Volvo EW240E.

If it were, it would probably have been said so by Promobricks. 

2 hours ago, Technicallism said:

Cost of the set may not just about the parts, you have to factor in the license-paid.

This Waste Handler still can be a licensed set. For example, Volvo EW240E.

Even if there's a real financial cost for the license (which might not be the case every time), it won't be necessarily reflected in the price of a specific set. If it would then sets like the 30433 Volvo polybag wouldn't even exist, and you couldn't buy it for the same price as the unlicensed 30465 Helicopter polybag from last year. 

On 1/23/2022 at 9:46 AM, kbalage said:

Even if there's a real financial cost for the license (which might not be the case every time), it won't be necessarily reflected in the price of a specific set. If it would then sets like the 30433 Volvo polybag wouldn't even exist, and you couldn't buy it for the same price as the unlicensed 30465 Helicopter polybag from last year. 

I wish this was the presumption we operated under. We often assume a license raises the cost, and we do not know if this is always the case. Thanks for the reminder @kbalage

On 1/21/2022 at 5:38 PM, 1gor said:

...or there will be gearbox with 2 groups of 3 functions:

- one group driving, steering and turntable function 

- second group for boom raising, folding and cable 

Sounds fine, but I'm worried about torque trasfer from superstructure to the chassis (you need 2 rotating axles unless the ttracks will be linked i.e. no sterring). It's been done in 8043 and with some issues.

The way it's made in 42100 works best.

3 hours ago, Mikdun said:

The way it's made in 42100 works best.

Agreed, but LEGO always looks for parts optimisation (and motors are the most expensive)

Actually, to be pedantic, hubs and (some) sensors are even more expensive than motors, but your argument is still valid here.

Interesting that the page shows a stationary material handler since the description mentions wheels. I know it's a stock silhouette, but still.

Edited by Maaboo35

6 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Interesting that the page shows a stationary material handler since the description mentions wheels. I know it's a stock silhouette, but still.

Could it have outriggers? That would explain the diagonal shapes on both sides.

1 hour ago, Andman said:

Could it have outriggers? That would explain the diagonal shapes on both sides.

Not gonna lie, I was thinking of that, but it does look like more of a solid base. There's no gap under the undercarriage either, which would surely be present if it had wheels. Again, it's a stock picture of a waste handling crane that most likely does not represent the actual set.

On 1/27/2022 at 10:39 PM, Maaboo35 said:

Not gonna lie, I was thinking of that, but it does look like more of a solid base. There's no gap under the undercarriage either, which would surely be present if it had wheels. Again, it's a stock picture of a waste handling crane that most likely does not represent the actual set.

The silhouette indeed looks like the solid base of a stationary machine, but I don't think there has ever been a stationary main model of a non-universal Technic set, so that would be a first. I'd welcome such novelty, but I doubt that's the case...

On 1/28/2022 at 5:37 PM, abkdt41 said:

I wonder what Ferrari it will be - presumably a new hypercar

Well there is new Ferrari hypercar for LeMans coming in 2023.. So we will see

7 hours ago, TheBRICKblackdragon said:

My prediction is a Ferrari Daytona SP3

Or maybe the Ferrari SF90

14 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

TLG better release info on it soon, otherwise it's time to send 'em a "Dear John"... :laugh:

:roflmao: :iamded_lol:

3 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

No new info on the Deere yet.

Promobricks has published the official pictures.

There’s  some new parts in green, and the return of some rare parts. Only set left now is the F1 car.