3 hours ago, nerdsforprez said:

I hope there is something I actually think is worth buying!

Well I hope that if this year @jrx will be at toy fairs, he will remember to take photos of new sets :laugh: to support his description

4 hours ago, nerdsforprez said:

Its fun to see at least some information regarding new sets.  Thanks for posting at least the introductory information.  

But not sure what you mean here.. TLG repeats itself all the time.  Same machine, with just a little tiny twist on it...

Yup, like I would love to see Ait Tank or something like that. But I doubt we will see another pneu set so short after 42128. :/

19 minutes ago, tomfow said:

Yup, like I would love to see Ait Tank or something like that. But I doubt we will see another pneu set so short after 42128. :/

We can say it's NO-matic instead of pneumatic this year :grin: 

13 hours ago, tomfow said:

This set still keep the high sales and les likelly it will be sacrificed by lauching some similar medium-cost set with pneumatic. If even being presented the pneumatic system may appear only in a really large set this year. Really huge to not cross the 42128 current Market share. 

16 hours ago, 1gor said:

Well I hope that if this year @jrx will be at toy fairs, he will remember to take photos of new sets :laugh: to support his description

As far as I know the New York toy fair was cancelled, and the Nuremberg toy fair will be digital only, hopefully at least there'll be some official announcements. The London toy fair still holds but I highly doubt the physical event will happen. 

13 minutes ago, kbalage said:

As far as I know the New York toy fair was cancelled, and the Nuremberg toy fair will be digital only, hopefully at least there'll be some official announcements. The London toy fair still holds but I highly doubt the physical event will happen. 

I hate when you read my mind...and even more when you're right. Who knows perhaps this would be a year without new Lego sets for me...

24 minutes ago, MarkyMark42 said:

Is there any truth to the rumour the latest UCS Supercar is going to be delayed to next year?

You won't know if it is true until it's a rumor :) Don't expect any official confirmations about set delays from TLG, especially not this early. If all toy fairs will pass without any partnership announcements then the probability of the delay might be higher. 

On 1/14/2022 at 4:24 AM, kbalage said:

This week Lego announced that they are withdrawing from London Toy Fair as well, and plan to announce their plans for later this year in some alternative fashion.

5 hours ago, Lyichir said:

This week Lego announced that they are withdrawing from London Toy Fair as well, and plan to announce their plans for later this year in some alternative fashion.

Damn, then the rumours may be true. Thats a real bummer.....

59 minutes ago, OnyyX said:

Damn, then the rumours may be true. Thats a real bummer.....

Well pandemic authors wanted bug reset, so we have to be ready for everything dealing with this "new normality". No worries we will found out soon enough, despite Chiron was presented with steering wheel and wheels in spring 2018. Just enjoy your free time

3 hours ago, 1gor said:

Well pandemic authors wanted bug reset, so we have to be ready for everything dealing with this "new normality"

Let's not talk about this...

Edited by Bartybum

1 hour ago, Bartybum said:

Let's not talk about this...

Yes, but we have to change our expectations because things will not be as they used to be; you're Down Under and you have even Covid-19 camps to prevent spreading of disease so let's understand LEGO's decision in current situation.

Nothing related to the pandemic or toy fair cancellation about the delay of Ultimate Series 1:8 supercar IMO.

I expect the Ultimate Series 1:5 motorcycle still have the story, probably every 2 years similar like the supercar.

For the delay, TLG simply just want to separate them to be launched in a same year.

6 hours ago, 1gor said:

Well pandemic authors wanted bug reset

Let's keep the topic about Lego, please.

I was referring to this 

https://www.brickfanatics.com/the-lego-group-wont-be-at-london-toy-fair/

... in combination with this https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

Probably LEGO company made decision few days ago despite few hours old news https://www.mypanhandle.com/health/denmark-lifts-covid-restrictions-opens-many-public-venues/

Edited by 1gor

8 hours ago, 1gor said:

you're Down Under and you have even Covid-19 camps to prevent spreading of disease

Let’s also not spread misinformation, hey?

Edited by Bartybum

On 1/16/2022 at 4:42 PM, 1gor said:

I was referring to this 

And I was referring to this

On 1/16/2022 at 8:53 AM, 1gor said:

pandemic authors wanted bug reset

So, we can talk about the reasons why an event has been canceled, but please, no Covid related theories and discussion of the Covid itself.
Thanks.

I wonder if something will be done digitally. I might be misremembering but I believe they did this last year. 

11 minutes ago, Milan said:

And I was referring to this

So, we can talk about the reasons why an event has been canceled, but please, no Covid related theories and discussion of the Covid itself.
Thanks.

Covid was issue (Denmark was in lockdown until today, so TLC was relaying on government decision to be responsible for their employees in this situation). It seems that in this forum whatever LEGO makes is not good enough whether sets or decisions to attend or not some fair...it seems that old wisdom you can not please everyone is more obvious in every area of mankind.

10 hours ago, LvdH said:

I wonder if something will be done digitally. I might be misremembering but I believe they did this last year. 

According to their webpage the Nuremberg toy fair will have a digital event, but it's unclear for me what will happen there, will they have the same presentations that were expected IRL or not.

Promobricks published updated version of newest leak. And it seems to be very pricey wave

42143 - Ferrari Ultimate Supercar/3776 pieces/$399.99

42144 - Waste Handler/835 pieces/$139.99

42145 - Airbus H175 Rescue Helicopter/2001 pieces/$199.99

42146 - Liebherr LR13000/2886 Pieces/$599.99 

42144 will have a Pneumatics

42145 will be in yellow and red color scheme, and it will have C+ Battery Box from Ospreay. It may be similar to 9396 set, but with more paneling.

12 minutes ago, Dami said:

42145 - Airbus H175 Rescue Helicopter/2001 pieces/$199.99

Unlike UCS supercars, I see here a clear path of Technic evolution: cyclic and collective controls.