31 minutes ago, Dami said:

I think 42144 will be Skycrane or 42052 remastered

The Skycrane MOC I did wasn't really greeted positively, so I think that kind of stuff doesn't have enough cool factor.

I think 42144 will have Control+ battery box and one motor. Its possible option since it never apeared after Boeing cancelation. Also my predictions here.

42142 - Film licensed model, maybe F&F Supra.

42144 - Skycrane or 42052 remodel.

42145 - 42114 succesor, Backhoe maybe, with Control+

42146 - Supercar ofc, maybe Ferarri Deytona SP3

Edited by Dami

BrickClicker give us another list of technic sets for summer 2022

42143 - Ultimate Car - 3776 pieces.

42144 - TBD Handler - 835 pieces

42145 - TBD Air - 2001 pieces

42146 - Control+ Construction - 2882 pieces.

So similar list to what I found, but the UCS car is a different number and the logging truck is missing. Now it's once again a mystery which one is correct :laugh: 

We'll see quite soon I think.

3 minutes ago, Dami said:

I hope the first one is true. 

Logically thinking, the first one looks more legit. The supercar has so far always been the last number in the summer wave. So, there are either one or two sets missing and the other four will come in October, or it's fake.

But since 42141 and 42142 are already occupied, I am leaner towards the latter and assume the first list is correct until proven otherwise.

8 hours ago, Dami said:

BrickClicker give us another list of technic sets for summer 2022

42143 - Ultimate Car - 3776 pieces.

42144 - TBD Handler - 835 pieces

42145 - TBD Air - 2001 pieces

42146 - Control+ Construction - 2882 pieces.

jjpsleaksite, a credible source, has just put this as the list for 2022 2H sets. We can discard the earlier versions. 

Apparently they will be available in August.

Also it looks like there will be no Mack-scaled truck for the first time after 4 years. 

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

23 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

jjpsleaksite, a credible source, has just put this as the list for 2022 2H sets. We can discard the earlier versions. 

Apparently they will be available in August.

Also it looks like there will be no Mack-scaled truck for the first time after 4 years. 

Sad... 42146, the truck would be something to look forward to...

As I remebered, the first unofficial leaked list for 1H22 was also my favorite with a backhoe and a tractor. So again, no tractor...

2 hours ago, User5346 said:

So what does everyone think the supercar will be? Koenigsegg Jesko? Maybe the Ferrari SP3?

I said it a while ago but Im hoping for either a Koenigsegg or a Pagani Huayra, but I think its likely to be a Ferrari.

Edited by OnyyX

19 minutes ago, OnyyX said:

I said it a while ago but Im hoping for either a Koenigsegg or a Pagani Huayra, but I think its likely to be a Ferrari.

I'd like to be proven wrong but I feel the Koenigsegg and Pagani are too niche. Has to be a brand every Tom, Dick and Harry knows

What the car is doesn't matter to me, only what the mechanics and transmission is like. That won't be known for a while I guess.

Regards the handler, would there be another telehandler after the small one in the first half? Could handler refer to a regular forklift? Or perhaps a log handler?

Regards Air, I find planes fairly boring mechanically (unless it's a small scale), and it won't be a VTOL obviously. So hoping it's a helicopter, finally with realist cyclic and collective with a nice swash plate (no offence but the turntable based or other current solutions always look cluncky and unrefined to me, but it's the best we can do right now). Hopefully includes simple battery box from the osprey.

Regards construction, could be anything. As much as I'd love a backhoe, at least the past two control+ leave a bitter taste, the addition of control+ would most likely spell doom for something that would otherwise be a pneumatic mechanical marvel with over a dozen functions. Even with multiplexing of functions that would be a 2 hub minimum. Front selection with drive, steering, bucket raise, bucket tilt, bucket open/close, rear stabilisers. Rear selection with boom up/down, arm up/down, rear bucket, arm slew, and potentially side shift and telescoping boom. That's 6 front functions and 6 rear functions (imagine that with two hubs and fully pneumatic with auto compressor! Best set ever!) And after 3 control+ construction flagships in a row already? It's very rare for me to not get the technic flagship, but so far I haven't bought the last two.

"But be careful : the release of the Ultimate Car in 2022 is, according to our information, on shaky feet ..." Via Stonewars

Lets hope it still ends up releasing...

3 hours ago, Brick Clicker said:

"But be careful : the release of the Ultimate Car in 2022 is, according to our information, on shaky feet ..." Via Stonewars

Lets hope it still ends up releasing...

Why do you quote StoneWars? Don't you have your own whistle-blowers and spies?

The Ultimate Car ist a big Question. For me, the Ferrari SP3 is to new. They need more time to construct such a modell, what I googled is that this car is a last years presentation? With electric mobility raising, the hyper car market is under presure. For those with petrol-engines. Most companys are to small, I think too. Before this year my bet was Audi R8. But production end is already in planing, and whole VW is going to be electric. Bugatti is sold, no clue what they do with Lamborghini, but another Porsche or Lambo are lame. Maybe older Ferrari or McLaren? But both have modells in midscale.

A eletric Hypercar is no option: No engine, no gear, no differencial. No thanks.

Would not surprised, if nothing will be launched. The Bugatti got extra time.

With the success of gaming titles like Forza Horizon 5, I don't think supercars are dead at all. It is almost a cliche to want to have what the rich people get even if it's a toy model of the real thing. Judging from previous releases, LEGO will most likely reveal the supercar at the same time the RL model is revealed, so probably a car that is still a secret like the upcoming Koenigsegg.

On 1/11/2022 at 12:11 PM, Ngoc Nguyen said:

That number is 3, because there have only been 3 tiltrotors helicopter in the whole history of TLG: 8434, 60021, and 42113. 60021 is the set that got the cease-and-desist letter.

What about 31020?

16 hours ago, dirkberlin said:

The Ultimate Car ist a big Question. For me, the Ferrari SP3 is to new. They need more time to construct such a modell, what I googled is that this car is a last years presentation?

This is not an issue, Lego could have know about it years before it was revealed and prepare the model in cooperation with Ferrari. And I guess the point is that it should show a car that is new? It was exactly like that with the Sian - the real car was revealed in September 2019, Lego model was in sale on June 2020.

12 minutes ago, andrzejl said:

It was exactly like that with the Sian

It doesn't always happen like that though. The Chiron released in 2016, two years before the set

On 1/11/2022 at 8:41 AM, Ngoc Nguyen said:

TLG tries to not repeat themselves so I don't think this will be the case.

Its fun to see at least some information regarding new sets.  Thanks for posting at least the introductory information.  

But not sure what you mean here.. TLG repeats itself all the time.  Same machine, with just a little tiny twist on it...

22 minutes ago, nerdsforprez said:

Same machine, with just a little tiny twist on it.

Well I certainly did not mean "TLG will not produce a type of machine twice" or "TLG will not create a set's function twice", because there are only a finite amount of machines. What I meant was what you said. For every new version or iteration they will add a little tiny twist and bells and whistles to it. It's not much, but there is almost always an addition of sth. And that is enough for me to say TLG tries not to repeat themselves.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

25 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

And that is enough for me to say TLG tries not to repeat themselves.

:thumbup:  Different interpretation I guess.  I would say the exact oppose  :laugh:

But back to the topic... I have had to take a little break from Technic for the past while.  Actually more excited for this summer round of sets.  I will follow these topics with interest.  I hope there is something I actually think is worth buying!